Part 43 Getting Ready for The Meal/Levi and Raya's Heart to Heart

Raya's POV:

I begin to get myself changed into some nice going out clothes, as well as my makeup ready to go out with my three favourite people Mollie, Levi and Nathan.

I throw on a tannish-nude coloured crop top and a pair of ripped jeans before I go over to my dressing table and I start to straighten my hair to give me a more going outlook, rather than the messy ponytail I usually go for, I slowly move the straightener down my hair, trying to give my hair that sleek, going-out look, I look at my makeup all lined out in front of me ready for after I've done my hair, I can hear the shower from down the hall and Levi's music playing a bit of Ed Sheeran's Sing (what a song!) is playing faintly down the hall, I smile and put my phone onto the playlist of my faves and hit the shuffle button and as usual, a depressing song comes on I eye roll I don't know what it is but it doesn't matter whether you're going through a happy occasion a first date or going to a party I swear depressing songs come on for a reason to warn you that nothing happiness brings can last so just appreciate the best of what you have as nothing lasts forever and of course the song that has come on has to be one that I associate with Connor Lose You To Love Me by Selena Gomez my mind immediately says "fuck", I press the next icon and on comes Came Here for Love by Sigala and Ella Eyre "better" I say to myself and then turn up the volume on my phone a little bit.

When I have finally got that sleek, straightened look to my hair, I add a small, diamante hair clip to my hair just to hold the fringe down and give my hair that small accessory it needed, then I begin the makeup, the foundation is pressed and plops down onto the back of my hand, I begin to blend the foundation into my face and neck and then when the foundation is set, I then begin to add my eyeshadow a light magenta shade to go over my eyelids, I run the eyeshadow brush back and forth for the right amount of eyeshadow before making my eyelashes pop out with mascara which takes 2-3 strokes of the mascara wand from my right eye to my left eye. When the eye makeup is done then comes the lipstick I choose a berry pink shade for my lips, I run the makeup from the bottom of my lips to the top, then using a makeup wipe I remove any excess lipstick that's around my mouth when I am 100% positive I have got rid of any excess lipstick my phone goes off, I tap my phone and can straight up guess who the message is from "Nathan" saying "I'm here babe xxxx" I smile and reply "hi babe come indoors unlocked xxxxx" I send the reply and wait until I hear the door click, and shut then I hear Levi who has just come out the shower and that's when I hear the faint sound of "Real Slim Shady" by Eminem playing in Levi's room, I get up out of my chair and take a walk to Levi's room just up the hall.

I knock on the door "Levi you ready?" I say "near enough come in Raya I'm decent," says Levi, I open the door and Levi is deciding on what shirt to wear there are 3 shirts a long-sleeved navy shirt, a tartan shirt or a khaki polo shirt "can you help me, Raya?" "sure," I say I walk next to him and that's when I see the damage that he's been trying to keep under wraps from me, I immediately take his arm "what the fuck is this Levi?" I say regarding the scars and fresh cuts on his arm "nothing" lies Levi "Levi seriously is this why you're in such a hurry to get off the phone whenever we speak?" I say "no" lies Levi, again "stop lying tell me the truth," I say "Raya you wouldn't understand," says Levi, he goes back to his shirts that are laid on the bed, my eyes look at Levi with passionate-hate of self-harming "have you been doing this at uni?" I ask "Raya it's not of your business this is nothing to do with you" snaps Levi "Levi just be honest," I say shaking my head "I can't if I do you'll turn to Mollie and I can't deal with the amount of shit she'll put on herself," says Levi "she cares Levi, she always has more than that pair have," I say "I just can't deal with it," says Levi shaking his head "Levi I know what's happened, as there's a fresh scar right there," I say pointing to the newly formed scar "Raya please just leave it okay," says Levi "just promise me one thing Levi" I start "what?" says Levi "please try and get help when you go back on Sunday evening because if you don't... I don't even want to go there but you need help" I say "alright I will," says Levi "okay," I say with a nod "now which shirt?" says Levi, I pick up a long-sleeved with two black horizontal lines from the closet "what about this?" I say "oh forgot about this," says Levi "must have left it when I left for uni back at the end of August" I smile "listen, Levi, I have to meet Nathan as he's downstairs in the living room so..." I say "yeah go on then Raya I'll see you downstairs," says Levi I smile again and make my way to my room to grab my bag, my phone, my jacket and to also put on my biker boots (which I swear to god get worn more than any other shoes of mine) when the boots are on and zipped up, I make my way downstairs.

Nathan's POV:

I look at my Hugo Boss watch and then I hear the clicking noise of heels on the stairs, I get up from the sofa and turn around and there she is my Raya-Sunshine perfect, her outfit perfect, her makeup perfect and just everything about her perfect "hey beautiful" I say "hey Nate, love your shirt" says Raya, the blend of her nude crop top and her navy jeans that go with my navy shirt and black jeans and black Vans "thanks babe" I say and then the second she's in my arms, my forehead goes into hers, her eyes look up "you look beautiful babe" Raya smiles "thanks Nate" says Raya "very beautiful" I whisper I go in to kiss her perfect lips, holding her waist and feeling of her perfect lips against mine, I don't know how else to describe her beautiful, perfect, amazing, she is so pure and unique I don't know what I did to have her in my arms the way she is at the moment, although the moment fades when Levi comes down the stairs "get a room!" says Levi jokingly, "fuck off" laughs Raya Levi just laughs as do I, "Raya language" says Mollie coming down the stairs in a black floral peplum top and a pair of grey jeans with a pair of ballet pumps "sorry" says Raya, "it's okay and I was thinking before we go to Nandos how about a drink?" says Mollie "well I was going to drive us if you wanted Mollie" I say "you're my nephew in law Nathan not a taxi driver and anyway be easier to get a taxi" says Mollie "alright then" I say "I guess I'll have one" "good man" says Levi patting my shoulder, "Mollie and drinking" says Raya shaking her head she goes to sit over on the sofa and I follow "why not have a meal at the pub rather than having to get three taxis?" says Levi following Mollie into the kitchen "that's a good idea" says Mollie from the kitchen "what drinks you wanting?" "do we have any beer?" I ask "yeah Coors Lite if that's okay," says Levi "yeah that's fine," I say Levi cracks open two bottles of Coors Lite, comes into the living room and sits with me and Raya.

Raya gets up and goes into the kitchen "I'll have a Malibu and Coke please auntie Mollie" says Raya, I pick the bottle of Coors Lite up "Levi" I say "yeah oh right mate" says Levi, he picks up his Coors bottle and we do a cheers "good man" "cheers bro" I say smiling and sipping from the Coors bottle and out of the kitchen comes Raya and Mollie with their two glasses, Raya sits next to me and takes her phone out of her bag "Nathan" says Raya, I put my arm around her and with a smile on Raya's gorgeous face she takes the picture "aww I really like that" "yeah" I say, we carry on drinking before Raya gets up "Levi bro" says Raya "yeah want to take a photo let's do it then" says Levi, he gets up and I watch as my gorgeous girlfriend and her older brother take a lovely photo together with their arms around each other proud to call themselves brother and sister but with everything the two of them have gone through they are tighter than tight could be.

When the photo is taken Raya calls on Mollie "auntie Mollie can you take one of me and Levi and Nathan together?" says Raya, I get by Raya's side and put my arm around her and Levi stands there on Raya's other side we all smile these big, cheesy grins and all I want is that big, flashing smile Raya has right now to be the Raya that I have for the rest of my life as the camera flashes the picture is taken. 

Raya's POV:

I will admit I always do this whether it's a night out, a date or a meal but yeah to have family and my partner is just the most rewarding experience a girl like me could have, "I best go and ring the taxi" says Mollie and she walks off to ring the taxi "Nathan can we get one more together babe?" I ask Nathan eye rolls, smiles and says "oh go on then", I then feel Nathan's hands go around my waist, his nose and lips near my cheek, my big, brown eyes glistening from the smile on my face as I take the photo when I look at the photo, I noticed Nathan's eyes were shut "aww that's right cute," I say, "Levi," says Nathan he beckons Levi over "fancy a selfie with me and Raya?" "sure go on" laughs Levi, he comes over and Nathan gets his beer and my glass of Malibu and coke, I then pull out my phone from my pocket Raya is in the middle with her Malibu, I'm at the front with Levi's arm around me and his thumb up, Raya does her cute pout and I just smile along side Levi as I take the photo "haha that's a great one you're going to have to send me that bro" "I will do" says Nathan "have to pout me" I say "Raya you're not a duck sis" says Levi I laugh.

The next thing I know is Mollie comes into the room "the taxi's going to be here in two minutes" says Auntie Mollie, I grab my bag, Nathan puts his phone in his pocket, Levi gets his shoes on and we go out for the taxi.