Part 5 Shopping

With how long it's been since before lunchtime it literally feels like we've been waiting for Christmas I sit in the staff room with Curtis he's on his phone I'm eating a packet of crisps like they're going out of fashion "enjoying them salt and vinegar crisps babe?" says Curtis I eye roll "I'm waiting for Willow as she's taking me shopping today" I say "Willow Winters honey the girl is a walking talking makeup bag and no offence but Zalika has better eyebrows" says Curtis rather sassy "she's Muslim all of them look good well not all" I say "that explains it" says Curtis "anyway if you want to go shopping I'll come out with you for the hour" "sure Curtis" I say I smile "good because god knows what Willow would make you look like" says Curtis a cheeky grin covers his mouth "grab your bag let's go" I grab my bag and we head out.

We first start off at H&M, we can't find nothing, so we move on to New Look "what about this Raya?" says Curtis holding up this blue velvet dress "that looks too old for me" I say "we'll keep looking" says Curtis winking at me I smile and carry on looking through the rail of clothes "do you like this" says Curtis "let's have a look" I say he's holding up this horrendous leather look dress that you'd wear to do BDSM in "that looks like 50 Shades of Leather no hell no" I say "okay I don't know your taste because some stuff I pick up you glance and you're like ooh that's horrible" says Curtis making a mocking voice of my opinions of the dresses he picks up eventually I hear "Hey Hey Girlfriend!" says Willow so loudly I think the people in the next store can hear her "oh is this clown trying to dress you we'll just see about that" says Willow "nice Willow" says Curtis Willow begins looking at every single dress "hey Abbey" says Willow "do you have any ideas for what would look good on Raya?" a young blonde woman comes forward and takes us to where all the posh clothes are and she shows me these beautiful glittery dresses one a grey one with sparkly pink tassels which looks cute, then there's a low cut burgundy off the shoulder dress velvet and so pretty, the other is a black one sleeved and really really unreal with how pretty it is it's not to glittery just simple and naturally pretty, I go into the changing rooms and try it on, "come on Raya babe haven't got all day!" Says Willow, I peep my head out the curtain "you ready" I say "yes!" Says Willow and Curtis in unison I pull back the curtain and reveal my dress "aww that looks beautiful" says Willow "really" I say "yeah hun you look fab" says Willow "I don't know why you don't go for something fancier?" Says Curtis "because I'm not you with your blue and purple nutty professor shirt darling," I say "that shirt is cute for the love of God," says Curtis defending the horrible shit hahaha.
"So what do you think Raya you buying it?" asks Willow "I'm gonna say...." I start Curtis and Willow look in suspense as if I'm going to say no "I'M GOING TO SAY YES TO THE DRESS!" "yeah yeah girlfriend," says Willow her sassy voice going on like it does "take it off then and let's get it paid for" "okay," I say and go to change back into my uniform, I get changed back into the uniform, hang the dress back on the hanger and step back into my ballet flats, before coming out the changing room with the dress on the hanger "gotta find some cute shoes to go with that dress now," says Curtis "really Curtis," I say "really you've got to have new going out heels babe," says Curtis "fair enough," I say another eye roll as if to say why do you talk me into this? But I go along with it as I can't say no to either Willow or Curtis as they've both been amazing to me let me bring this up to speed.

My girl Willow has been my friend since year 3 she literally did so much for me when I was scared to go home she'd let me spend the Friday to the Sunday night at hers and that was an every two weeks deals as there were some weeks where I would honestly never want to go home, and when I decided to make myself homeless after Levi left I did that without a shadow of a doubt as I didn't feel safe at home when Willow found me I was a wreck and she put me up at 12 years old for a whole month as there was no way I was going back home and she treated me like her own family and I'll always love her for that.

Curtis, Curtis I knew from pretty much forever due to the fact his mum's best friends with Auntie Mollie so he's sort of the cousin/similar age brother if that makes any sort of sense that I never had as my auntie Mollie couldn't have children and she went through so much crap to try and have children but it never worked and it made her body a complete mess so I never grew up with any cousins so the only thing me and Auntie Mollie had close to a son figure/cousin that both of us never had so yeah I'd be grateful for Curtis but my god he's sassier than Willow and the biggest fashionista bitch in the world put together that might just be the fact he's openly gay more camp then Christmas then again saying that last year at Julia and Martin's Christmas party he dressed up like an elf it was adorable to say the least he even went as far to wear the silliest Christmas hat an elf hat with the ears with the little jingle bell on the top and literally was going coo koo for the holiday typical Curtis but I love him so I grin a stupid grin and carry on as we do.

"Do you like these?" says Curtis presenting a pair of wedged boots in black "they look alright" I say unimpressed "what about these hun?" says Willow " let's see" I say she shows me a pair of diamante block heels they are beautiful but then I spot the most beautiful pair of shoes they are a pair of block heels with little diamantes on the sides they are suede with a zip at the back so their easy to slide on and off "I think I like these they've got that bit of bling and they look decent, and even better their on sale £14.99 that's a bargain" I say picking up one of the shoes "excuse me do you have this in a size 5" I say to one of the workers "yes well those are wide fitting anyway love" says the worker she helps me look through these gorgeous shoes "five there darling" says the worker, "okay thanks" I say before I take the shoes "go on girl try them on" says Willow excitedly, I go to sit down and try on the shoes, I unzip the back zip and slide my foot into the heel, then put my other foot into the other shoe and zip up the zips and take a short walk in the heels "these are really comfy and don't feel as irritating where as other shoes do kind of make your feet hurt" I say "are you definitely getting them then Raya?" says Willow "yes I think so" I say as I sit down and remove the shoes putting my ballet pumps on and take the shoes along with the dress to the tills and we're only in the line for almost five minutes but they seem to fly by before I get to the lady behind the till and she scans my items and puts them in a carrier bag "that's 30.98 please darling" says the lady at the till, I take out my cash-card and pay the for my new clothes "aww babe you're going to look fab when we go out tonight" says Willow after the cashier hands me my carrier bag just before we head out.

After walking out the shop "right girl I'll see you at 7 pm sharp" says Willow "I'll be ready" I say "best be gonna get messy" laughs Willow I laugh a little "yeah messy" I laugh along Willow turns to me and gives me a hug "see you tonight girl" says Willow and she walks off her ass just shaking in perfect rhythm as just does her usual sassy walk to her racer red car. Curtis turns to me with an unimpressed face "what the fuck?" says Curtis "what?" I say "she's taking you out on the town tonight that's about as safe as driving without a seat-belt on," says Curtis "if you don't trust her to come out with us," I say "well I'd be a lot safer as long as Jamie can come too," says Curtis "fair enough," I say "come on we best get back before we get a right bollocking off the Big Boss" "sure," says Curtis and we start walking back to the cafe.