Part 8 A Wild Night Out

As we sit in the taxi I keep looking at Willow and all her slim and sexy glory and how she can put herself together so finely to the point she almost looks like some perfect, pretty and popular glamour model, the way her skirt and her little white top match so well together and even her makeup matches her skirt with the colour tones in the skirt the magenta and the silver and she just looks unrealistically stunning, then I see Curtis in his snakeskin shirt with his all the way ripped jeans that look like they've been made in Guantanamo Bay his fashion sense for a gay isn't your typical gay-guy he's sort of hippie-geeky that type of a style like a very big hipster geek but he's like if he got chance to be on RuPaul's Drag Race he'd end up winning as he's got this cute clean-shaven look to the point he still looks like a baby-baby and I'm guessing his skin probably feels like that. 
When we got into town, the Indian taxi driver says in his thick accent "okay that'll be 10 pounds please" "who's getting this?" says Curtis "I will" says Willow getting into her golden handbag, to get her purse out, she pulls out ten pounds for the taxi driver, the taxi driver takes the money "thank you love hope you enjoy your night" says the taxi driver, as Curtis opens the door and gets out with me and Willow, we get on the path "right where we heading?" asks Curtis "LUXX" says Willow "let's go" says Curtis and we take the quick 10-minute walk up the road.
When we get to the door there is this massive security guard that stares us three up and down "ID please" says the bouncer I go into my bag and grab my ID "Raya-Leigh Bennett" reads the bouncer "you can go in", "should I wait for you two in the entrance?" I say as I turn back round to Curtis and Willow "yeah we'll get in soon" says Willow giving me a wink "Willow Winters" says the bouncer "yeah" says Willow "right no rowdiness tonight love and go easy on the alcohol" says the bouncer "oh I will Gareth" says Willow as she takes her ID off the bouncer and heads in and meets me at the entrance "you know him?" I say "you don't remember Gareth Jones?" says Willow "is that Gareth? He's changed some since last time I saw him" I say "yeah um... he took a course in college he did an Exercise and Sport course at College last time I saw him he was proper puny but we started dating during college he was right slender than he just bulked up like that" says Willow clicking her fingers "I thought the saying was when you go black you don't go back?" I say laughing "exactly but he's had mixed race women and black as well as white he became a right stud wouldn't say no to shagging him now like" laughs Willow winking at Gareth "Willow" I laugh "Curtis honestly you don't look nowhere near 21 but I'll let you in seeing as you're with two lovely ladies" says Gareth the bouncer winking back at Willow, Willow gets giggly I roll my eyes and smile a daft smile "my god he was a knob" says Curtis before we head down the stairs of LUXX Nightclub & Bar "Curtis he's doing his job" says Willow Curtis doesn't say anything as we head down the stairs.

When we get in the club the place is pure madness the song playing is a remix of Wrapped Up by Olly Murs as we walk up to the bar. "What we having girls first drinks on me?" says Curtis "I'd get a blue lagoon fishbowl can't start a night out without a fishbowl or a cocktail before we get to the hardcore stuff," says Willow (Hardcore stuff meaning 7 Jack Daniel's Honey with Lemonade, then raspberry vodka and coke and then watching Willow try and flirt with every Tom, Henry and Rodger under the sun and leaving me and Curtis to sit in the corner drinking or even better leaving us looking like a couple and Jamie kicking off like a little bitch). "I'll get us 2 fishbowls if you're having blue lagoon what you having babe?" says Curtis "I'll have a Godfather," I say "right so that's one blue lagoon and one Godfather" repeats Curtis "yeah thanks Curtis," says me and Willow in unison as Curtis goes up to the bar, I start to light a cigarette not that I need to as there's more smoke in here then a house on fire and honestly this is the only club where the manager won't have a hissy fit due to a few bits and pieces of ash and a few fag butts, I start to inhale the smoke "honestly girl how many cigarettes do you go through a day?" asks Willow "honestly too many but today I did really well as I didn't need one the joys of occasionally smoking," I say "I know chick but you've got to stop hun I mean I get when you say like we're all addicted to something that takes away the pain but seriously this habit is so bad chick," says Willow now Willow's a woman of you do you and I'll do me but honestly sometimes she can state the reality of you as a person so I know she's doing it out of love because honestly this girl will never understand why I started smoking so I'll give you the run down: