6TH FABLE: ENGLISH

"The Honest Sheep and the Wicked Swine"

Once upon a time, there was a sheep eating grass in the countryside. It is on the part of the land owned by the Fleris family.

The sheep are the only sheep who was take cared by Harold Fleris which is a farmer and also take cared by his son Hiccup.

They take good care of it to grow and when that happens Harold can sell it on time.

But, Harold Fleris's son is not willing to sell their only take cared sheep because he wants to play with the sheep all everytime and it is said to be gentle with him.

Until one day when they were tired of walking in the countryside, they knew that their snack cooked by their light of their home.

"Hiccup, son, come on. Let's have a snack first. Do you want to? It looks like your mother is about to cook the snack" said her father.

"Later dad. This sheep is really fun to play with. We always chase but he can't chase me," said his son.

While the sheep and Hiccup were playing, his mother cooked their banana cake.

"Come on, I've already prepared your favorite banana cake," said Harold's wife and Hiccup's mother.

"Come on son. Oh my, son, I will eat all of our snack if you do not come yet," his father said jokingly.

"All right, mom, I'm going there," Hiccup said to his mother.

In Hiccup's mind, he tought that his father tell him the truth.

Hiccup talked to the sheep to say goodbye first to him.

"Sheep, your stay here. I will have a snack first so that I have the strength to play with you again," he said happily to the sheep.

The sheep spoke to him.

"Stay here, I am alone. I will be sad my friend if you will leave me," the sheep told him sadly.

"Don't be sad, I will come here later after I ate my snack," Hiccup told him.

"Promise?," the sheep asked.

"Yes, of course, you are my friend, I am also your friend. We are friends. I promise I will come back, trust me sheep," he told her.

Hiccup left the sheepfold and went to their house for a snack.

"Son, hurry up! I'll eat all of them. Haha," his father joked.

"Hmm, I'm already there dad. Dad! Don't ate all of those, I should be the one who ate more of it," he said to his dad.

Harold quickly ate the banana cake and they like so much about its delicious taste.

"Slow down to eat, you might get choke," said their light of their home.

Due to the amount of food Harold Fleris ate and swallowed quickly, he was choked.

"Ugh .. Heh! Ugh .. Heh. Water! Please, son !," Harold said quickly as he turned around.

Hiccup quickly took a glass of water and gave it to his father.

Her father drank the water and then felt better.

"Thank you, hays, thank you," his father said gratefully to his son.

"Nothing, dad. But you must slowdown on eating sometimes," said his son.

"Hayss, dear, stop that kind of style while you eat. That makes you choked," said his wife.

"Yes, I will not repeat. I almost fainted when I choked," said Harold.