103RD FABLE: ENGLISH

"The Story of the Mischievous Cockatoo"

Once upon a time, there was a mischievous and troublesome Cockatoo that lived in a large tree near a school. He was known as Coco, the Mischievous Cockatoo. He would always laugh at and tease the other birds at the school because of the unique color of his feathers and his strong wings.

Every morning, while the other birds were humble and playing, Coco would show off his cleverness by mocking and joking around with others. He would laugh loudly and entertain himself by making fun of innocent birds who were simply trying to enjoy themselves and learn at school.

The birds, especially the smaller and defenseless ones, felt disheartened by Coco's bullying. Their confidence plummeted, and they struggled to focus on their studies.

One day, a wise Dove named Paco arrived at the school. Paco noticed the sadness and teasing that the birds experienced because of Coco's appearance. He decided to talk to Coco and impart a lesson that he would never forget.

"Dear Coco," Paco began, "I understand that you surround us with your jokes and laughter, but it truly brings harm to all of us. We should not use our talents and abilities to hurt or humiliate others. Instead, we should use them to support and empower one another."

Coco was taken aback by Paco's words. For the first time, he contemplated that there might be truth in them. He felt remorse and gained understanding of the other birds' feelings.

After their conversation, Coco made a decision to change his ways. He started creating jokes that brought laughter without hurting others' feelings. He chose to be a friend and supporter of the birds at the school.

In his new role, Coco found joy in bringing happiness to others. Instead of being the Mischievous Cockatoo, he became a leader of unity and friendship at the school. The birds developed compassion and respect for one another, and the school became a happy and peaceful place for everyone.

From that day on, Coco became an example that our talents should be used to empower others, not to oppress or isolate. His transformation brought about a change in all the birds at the school, and the lesson remained in their hearts and minds.

The story of the Mischievous Cockatoo serves as a reminder that through humility, respect, and unity, we can change our behaviors and transform the world around us.