94TH FABLE: ENGLISH

"The Fable of Scissor and Paper"

Once upon a time, in a small town, there was a piece of paper named Pablo and a pair of scissors named Serena. They were both ordinary objects, but they had a deep rivalry between them. Pablo believed that he was superior to Serena because he could be written on and used for various purposes. On the other hand, Serena believed that she held the power to cut through things and bring about change.

Their rivalry grew stronger day by day, and their arguments echoed through the town. The townspeople grew tired of their constant bickering and wished for a resolution. Seeing the discontent among the people, an old wise book named Benjamin decided to intervene.

Benjamin called for a meeting between Pablo and Serena. He spoke with a calm and gentle voice, urging them to put their differences aside and work together. He explained that their true potential lies in unity rather than rivalry. Pablo and Serena listened intently, intrigued by Benjamin's wisdom.

Benjamin proposed a challenge to the two adversaries. He asked them to collaborate and create something extraordinary by combining their unique abilities. Pablo, with his versatility, would provide the canvas for Serena's cutting skills to bring the creation to life. Initially hesitant, Pablo and Serena agreed to Benjamin's challenge, realizing that it might bring an end to their endless rivalry.

With newfound determination, they set out to create a masterpiece. Pablo allowed Serena's sharp blades to carefully shape and cut him into intricate designs, while Serena embraced her role as the instrument of creativity. Their collaboration was filled with harmony, as they discovered the beauty that could emerge from their unity.

As their creation came to life, the town was filled with awe and wonder. The artwork was a testament to the power of their collaboration and the strength found in setting aside differences. It was a symbol of harmony and cooperation.

Pablo and Serena realized that their rivalry had only held them back from realizing their true potential. They understood that they were stronger together, and their unique abilities could complement each other rather than competing against one another.

From that day forward, Pablo and Serena became inseparable partners. They used their collaborative spirit to create more works of art and bring joy to the town. Their story served as a reminder to everyone that embracing differences and working together can lead to remarkable outcomes.

And so, the fable of the paper and the scissor taught the town the importance of unity, cooperation, and the incredible results that can be achieved when rivals become allies. It became a story passed down through generations, reminding people that when we set aside our differences and join forces, we can create something truly extraordinary.