5TH FABLE: ENGLISH

"The Two Crabs which is Friend"

Once upon a time there was a crab named Craby and Gripy and they were friend.

These two crabs are always move together under the water or on the rocks near the river.

Up to one day, the crab was crawling underwater in the Crabat river.

Gripy saw an underwater place with a lot of shrimp and there Gripy told his friend.

"Craby, come here friend, there a lots of foodthere, I'm hungry," Gripy said.

"All right, let's go there," Craby said.

They both went to the shrimp area.

As they crawled, they passed the sticky, dark mud that the shrimps were playing with.

"Attack, eat!," said Gripy who looked very hungry.

"There are crabs! Run!," said those shrimps in a panic.

The other crabs did nothing because the others stuck to the sticky mud so Gripy used his tweezers and ate a lot of shrimp.

"Burff! Thank you, I'm full!," said Gripy.

Gripy wonders why he didn't eat just one shrimp.

"Hey! Why don't you eat? There are many of them, then you even release them my friend?," Gripy asked him.

"Sorry friend but I do not want shrimp," he replied to his friend.

"You are very selective in food, friend, it is a waste of grace," Gripy said.

"I don't like shrimp, I don't like their taste," Craby said.

"Hey, my friend, you will be selective in those kind of food which means you avoiding some vitamins and minerals that your body needs as a crab," said Gripy.

"Yes, I know but I can still live, friend, even if I am picky for food," Craby said to his friend.

"Yes, but it would have been better if you had not been picky for food so that you would be stronger and not go hungry immediately," said Gripy

After their conversation, they went home to have lunch and after lunch they went for a walk again.

At Gripy's house his mother called him.

"Son, let's eat!" Said his mother.

"Mom, I'll eat later, I ate a lot of snacks earlier," Gripy said.

"All right, son. You will eat later, it is a pity that we eat shellfish, small fish and moss," said his mother.

Because of what Gripy heard, he suddenly felt hungry.

"All right, ma. I'm going there. I will eat together! I feel like I'm suddenly hungry for what you said," said Gripy.

Gripy ate a meal together with his parents.

Gripy did not choose his food so he ate their lunch to the fullest.

"Thanks for the food, I'm full again," Gripy said happily.

"Your welcome Son. We are happy you are healthy and happy. The important thing is that you do not choose what you eat. You spend it to make you stronger so we are happy with you son because you are always healthy," his mother said happily.

"Thank you too because you are giving me nutrition so I am healthy," Gripy said.

"Nothing again son. But you will remember, just slowly eat," said his mother.