69TH FABLE: ENGLISH

"The Fable of the Almost Immortal Tardigrade"

Once upon a time, in a deep and mysterious forest, there lived a tiny creature called a Tardigrade. The Tardigrade was a resilient and courageous being with the ability to survive in incredibly harsh conditions. It could withstand extreme heat, freezing temperatures, lack of water, and even places without air.

Because of these remarkable abilities, the Tardigrade was considered almost immortal. It remained deathless for many years. However, despite the Tardigrade's proficiency in survival, there was one thing it couldn't overcome-loneliness.

With each passing era, the Tardigrade experienced the loss of friends and companions. Others would perish because they were mortal, unlike the Tardigrade, who was on the brink of immortality. The Tardigrade couldn't conceal the sadness brought by loneliness and the absence of its companions throughout the years.

One day, while wandering through the forest, the Tardigrade stumbled upon a magnificent cave adorned with captivating crystals. Inside the cave, it discovered a bird entangled in a large spiderweb. It saw the bird's struggle and despair in its eyes.

Moved by compassion and care, the Tardigrade decided to help the bird. Slowly, it approached and began unraveling the strands of the web that held the bird captive. After a long and arduous effort, the Tardigrade freed the bird from its entrapment.

With gratitude and joy, the bird asked, "Little Tardigrade, how did you save me, even though I needed only a little help?" But before the Tardigrade could answer, it felt a slight tickling sensation on its feet. It saw a tiny caterpillar with tiny wings.

The caterpillar spoke, "I am the one who helped you. Though I am small and destined to live only until the end of my life, I know that goodness cannot be measured by the length of time or the power one possesses. True value is found in the willingness to help others, even in the smallest of ways."

Surprised and grateful, the Tardigrade realized that being immortal and strong meant nothing without companions or friends. It learned that even with an incredibly long lifespan, the true wealth lies in having people who love and care for you.

From that day forward, the Tardigrade was no longer alone. It made friends with birds, caterpillars, and other creatures in the forest. It used its strength and abilities to be a support and a friend to those in need. It taught them that true value is found in love and care for one another.

The tale of the Tardigrade spread throughout the entire forest. It taught animals and humans alike that life is not just about being strong and immortal. It reminded them that it is essential to have friends who are there to support and accompany us in every stage of life. The true essence of life lies in the love and care we have for others.

Thus, the fable of the Tardigrade not only imparts a lesson but also inspires and entertains. It serves as a reminder that despite our skills and resilience, true wealth is found in the people who love and care for us.