115TH FABLE: ENGLISH

"The Trustworthy Horse"

Once upon a time in a peaceful countryside, there lived a magnificent horse named Atlas. Atlas was not just any ordinary horse; he was known far and wide for his loyalty, strength, and unwavering trustworthiness. Farmers and villagers from all around sought his assistance and relied on his guidance. Atlas took great pride in his reputation and always went above and beyond to fulfill his responsibilities.

One sunny morning, as Atlas grazed in the lush meadow, he noticed a young foal struggling to find its way back to the safety of the herd. The foal seemed lost and frightened, wandering aimlessly through the fields. Atlas, filled with compassion, approached the little foal and offered his help.

"My dear foal, fear not," Atlas neighed gently. "I shall guide you back to your family."

The foal, recognizing Atlas's kind and trustworthy nature, gratefully accepted his offer. Together, they embarked on a journey across the vast countryside. Along the way, Atlas shared his wisdom and taught the young foal about the importance of trust, honesty, and the value of lending a helping hoof to those in need.

As they traversed the rolling hills and crossed bubbling streams, Atlas and the foal encountered various challenges. They faced treacherous terrain, swift currents, and even a group of mischievous foxes that attempted to lead them astray. Yet, Atlas's steadfast determination and unwavering trustworthiness prevailed. He navigated the obstacles with grace and guided the foal safely through each trial.

Eventually, they arrived at a beautiful meadow, bustling with horses grazing harmoniously under the watchful eye of their leader, King Thunderhoof. The foal's family rejoiced at their return, showering Atlas with gratitude for his unwavering commitment to their little one's safety.

News of Atlas's incredible journey spread like wildfire throughout the land, capturing the attention of creatures big and small. The animals from all corners of the countryside flocked to Atlas, seeking his guidance and seeking his advice. The wise old owl, the curious squirrel, and even the humble earthworm came forth, inspired by his tale of bravery and trustworthiness.

Atlas, ever humble, gathered the animals around him and spoke with a gentle yet commanding voice. "My dear friends, trust is a precious gift that should be cherished and nurtured. It is through trust that we can build lasting relationships and face the challenges that life presents. Let us all strive to be like the trustworthy horse, standing strong in the face of adversity and offering our trust and support to those in need."

From that day forward, Atlas became the esteemed leader of the Animal Council, guiding the creatures of the countryside with his wisdom and unwavering trustworthiness. His fable spread far and wide, reminding all who heard it of the power of trust, loyalty, and the profound impact one can have when guided by the values of honesty and dependability.

And so, the legend of Atlas, the trustworthy horse, lived on, inspiring generations to come with his remarkable tale and reminding everyone of the importance of trust in the bonds we forge with others.