Chapter 34: The Ride Home

After the song had ended, Chase and Jess made their escape and out to his SUV. He started driving. "Where to?"

"My place is fine," she breathed. He glanced over at her in the passenger seat, her gaze fixed on his bulge in his pants. He slid a hand over the console and to the slit in her dress as his hand found it's way up her dress. His fingers found her thong and pushed it to the side as he slid a finger in. Jess's head hit the headrest as he slowly pumped in and out of her.

"Chase...," she trailed off.

"What baby?"

"Pull over." Chase pulled over in a parking lot. Once he put the car in park, Jess leaned over to him and yanked his head to hers, leaving a searing kiss on his lips. His finger continued it's pumping, as he watched the goddess of a woman come undone at his hand. She let out a whimper as she let herself give into her orgasm.

"What do you want me to do Jess?" he asked breathless.

"Me." She slowly pulled her thong from under her dress as it hit the floorboard of the SUV. She reached over and felt Chase's aching member through his pants. She unbuttoned and unzipped his dress pants. His hands were on hers as he helped her into his boxers, pulling out his hard cock.

"What now?" he asked, breathless. She took his member in her mouth just enough to drive him crazy before hiking up her dress and climbing over to the driver's seat. Chase pushed the seat all the way back as Chase held his cock as Jess sank down on him. A loud groan escaped his lips before he pulled Jess's face to his as he thrusted into her.

"Harder," she begged. She rode him in a fluid motion as he thrust deeper into her. Her hands were firmly digging into the collar of his dress shirt as her head fell back at the feeling of fullness she felt with Chase. She felt her pussy clench around his dick, sending them both into a tailspin. Chase groaned loud as Jess cried out, her orgasming around him as he filled her with his hot seed. Her head falling to his shoulder as he left kisses down her bare shoulder.

"Better?" he asked.

"You have no idea."

Later that night, they laid in her bed, naked and tired, enjoying the fact they had gone twice more since the hot scene in the SUV.

"Sex doesn't hurt the baby does it?" he asked. Jess looked over at him.

"No, not at all. I swear pregnancy has made me more horny than before."

"Clearly," he answered in his southern drawl. He offered his arm as she cuddled into him, his arms wrapped around her.

"And Chase," she started.

"What?"

"I love you too."