Chapter 14: One Hot Date

"Two for Elliott," Chase said as they went to dinner. Jess looked at the beautiful restaurant that overlooked the Florida water.

"Your waiter will be with you in one moment."

Jess looked at Chase from across the table and smiled.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing." They ordered their food and drinks.

"Surprised?" Chase asked.

"Very. Not where I thought we were going at all."

"I figured since we haven't had much private time together, my off weekend would be the perfect opportunity. Which brings me to my next question. Will you come with me to the track the rest of the year if you're able?"

Jess choked on her drink. "You want me to do what?"

"Come with me to the track. I would love to have you there." As much as she wanted to say no, she knew they were in too deep to tell him no. She loved Chase and if he wanted her there, then she would be there for him.

"Yes."

"You will?" he asked, his brown eyes sparkling.

"Yes," she said with a smile.

"To a new adventure," Chase said, raising his glass.

"To a new adventure."

They finished dinner as they made their way out on the beach.

"It's beautiful out here," Jess said as the wind blew through her hair.

"Yes you are," Chase answered, turning to her and taking her in his arms. His lips pressed into hers as she wrapped her arms around his neck as his tongue slipped deeper into her mouth. Chase's hand guided its way down her dress to her thigh.

"Maybe we should take it back to the room," he said.

"Why?" she said, giving him a devilish smile. She led him by the hand to a dark area on the beach beside a wall. His hands back on her as he pushed her up against the wall. Jess's hands found his belt buckle as she undid it, pushing his pants and boxers down as his large erection sprang free. She felt his hands find her core and pushed her thong to the side and slid in a finger.

"Fuck Chase," she moaned.

"Like that?" he breathed into her ear.

"Yes."

"You're so wet Jess, fuck," he said as he took his hard member in his hand and guided his way between her wet folds. Her head fell back against the wall as Chase raised her leg, going deeper inside her. Her nails digging into his back through his shirt.

Their eyes on each other, burning, red hot passion and there was the idea they could be caught at any moment. Jess felt her orgasm crash over her as she clenched around Chase.

"Fuck," he groaned, filling her with his hot seed, his head falling to her shoulder.

"Maybe we should take it upstairs and try it again," Jess said. Chase's head shot up and a boyish grin crossed his face, knowing they wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight.

As the sun rose early the next morning, Chase woke up and looked at the beautiful woman lying beside him. Jess was the girl he had pictured one day he'd might end up with. She was funny, strong and could give the sass right back. He had fallen hard and fast for her and he knew that was something he never did, but what he couldn't figure out was why she was so closed off to the idea of them together and he was going to find out.