Chapter 8: One Hot Night

Jess and Chase all but fell into her apartment door, not being able to keep their hands off each other. His lips on hers. Her hands tangled in his hair. The chemistry between the two of them, red hot. Jess pushed Chase up against her wall as she gazed into his dark brown eyes.

"What do you want Chase?" she asked in a whisper.

"You Jessica," he answered in his southern drawl.

She pushed herself into him, interlocking their lips as she felt his hard dick through his pants. Jess grabbed Chase by the hand and led him to the bedroom, pushing him down on the bed. He propped himself up on his elbows as he took her in. Jess felt overwhelming confidence and slipped her dress off, revealing she only had on panties underneath.

"Fuck," Chase muttered.

She walked over to where he laid on her bed and straddled him. His hands finding every part of her. He leaned up and took one of her hard nipples in his mouth as a moan escaped her mouth. Jess let her body go as she felt herself getting wetter at every touch Chase gave her. He pulled back and they locked eyes as Jess yanked his shirt over his head. He unbuttoned his pants and kicked them away, taking Jess back in his arms. She assumed her position over him, his hard length rubbing against her wetness.

"You're so fucking wet," Chase groaned, seeing her pussy glisten with her arousal.

"I know and it's because of you," she breathed. She took his hard length in her mouth and circled the tip before taking all of him.

"Fuck Jess."

Her tongue swirled around his tip and down his shaft before sitting up and lining him up with her drenched pussy. She slowly sank down on him and began to move her hips.

An auditable groan escaped Chase's lips as he watched the goddess of a woman ride his cock. She was so fucking tight.

He leaned up and flipped Jess on her back. Before he could get his dick back in her, she got on her knees with her back to him. "Fuck me Chase."

He wanted to bust at that comment as she slammed into her wet cunt. His fingers digging into her hips as he bottomed out in her. "Right there Chase," she moaned. His speed picked up as she felt her organism crash over her.

"Fuck Jess," he hissed.

His cock slammed into her a few more times before she felt his hot seed fill her as she and Chase fell on the bed, panting.

The two looked at each other, both sweaty and tired.

"That was fucking hot," Chase added, breaking the silence.

"Then let's do it again," Jess said, giving him a wicked grin.