Chapter 26: Victory and Defeat

Chase couldn't keep his hands off Jess as they stumbled into his motorhome. Locking the door behind them, he backed her up against the wall as his hands found her hips, their lips inches apart.

"You know we can't do this," she said breathless.

"But here we are," he drawled. Jess pulled him closer to her, her fingers tangling in his hair. Her brain was screaming to stop, but her body and heart told her to keep going so she followed as she went for the hem of Chase's t-shirt, throwing it on the floor. His chiseled, tan chest made her wet just looking at it. His hands moved to her shirt as it followed suit with his and soon so were the rest of the clothes as Chase moved them over to the couch. Both naked and hungry for each other. His fingers found her soaked pussy as he stuck two inside.

Jess let out a moan as Chase curled his fingers inside of her, causing her to arch her body into his. He dark look on his face took Jess back to the first time they had had sex and how hot it was. He continued to pump in and out of her until she couldn't hold back the explosion of an orgasm that was building. "Let it go Jess." She did as she was told as she let her first orgaism crash over her. Chase removed his fingers and licked her arousal off of them, making Jess about fucking lose it.

"OMG," she moaned. He fisted his aching member as he rubbed her arousal down his cock and teased her slit with his tip. Chase's dark eyes distracted her as he slammed his way inside her. She let out a whimper as she felt his large member fill her aching pussy, something she had missed. This man could do things to her body that no man ever could. He started making small thrusts as he lifted her leg over his hip bone, sinking further into her. Jess's eyes rolled back at the new spot Chase had found and could feel her body already chasing an orgasm. She clenched her pussy around Chase's cock and his head fell into her neck, letting out a groan.

"Fuck Jess."

She pulled his head up to meet hers as she left a searing kiss on his lips as he slowed his movements. Their hip bones flush with one another as he started making love to her. His hands on either side of her head, leaving kisses down her cheek, her neck. Jess felt a tingling sensation at Chase's every movement. She ran her hands down his back and pulled his body closer to hers as Chase thrusted deeper, her nails digging to his back.

Chase groaned as he bottomed out inside of Jess, the new feeling sending them both spiraling and fast. "I'm close, baby," Chase whispered. Jess nodded her head in agreement that she was there as well. She picked up her hips to meet his shallow thrusts as he gave her one last searing kiss before squeezing her hips as he thrust deep once more, spilling his hot seed inside her. He dropped in the bed beside her as they laid there in silence.

"I still love you Jess," he said, breaking the silence. She sat up and looked over at him and was about to protest, when he sat up and cupped her face. "I never stopped. You have my heart Jessica." The sincerity that came from those big brown eyes were almost enough to convince her what happened didn't, but she knew better.

She pulled the sheet up as she tried to keep her emotions in check. "I still have feelings for you too, I just can't right now."

"Then what in the hell was what we just did? Pity sex?" his voice louder and a hint of a crack.

"It was a mistake," Jess said, getting out of bed and quickly getting dressed. "I should have never come back with you. I knew this would happen if I saw you again. My walls would come crashing down around me just so I could be around the guy who made me fall for him and just to break my heart. I have to go."

"Jess, wait..." Chase trailed off as he heard the door to his motorhome slam shut as he watched the woman he loved so much walk out on him and for once, he knew how much it felt to have his heart shatter.