Chapter 3: Hot In Here

Warning: SMUT Ahead. 

He felt bad that he hadn't gotten a chance to talk to her, but it seemed like she understood. Now that all track activities were done for the day, he figured he'd invite her over to his motorhome to hang out. Even though they just met, Chase wanted to get to know her. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and headed out the side door and to the front of the hauler where he found her waiting. "Hi," she said. "I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you earlier," he said. "It's fine. I mean it's not like you're busy or anything, she said jokingly. He melted at her megawatt smile. "Want to come hang out in my motorhome with me for a little bit?" he asked. "Lead the way."

She wasn't sure why she agreed to go with Chase to his motorhome, but here she was following NASCAR's most popular driver. They got to his motorhome and Chase opened the door as he ushered her inside. "Holy shit," she muttered. "Want anything to drink?" he offered. "I'm good," she replied. "So thank you for suggesting for me to come back. Watching the fans and the cars today was exciting. There's a lot going on." "Yeah and it's not even race day. That's when things get really crazy," he replied. For the first time in Jessica's life, she didn't know what to say. Get out of your head Jess. "You ok?" he asked. "Fine. So why did you want to hang out with me?" she blurted out. Chase gave her that knee-weakening smile. "You want the honest answer?" "Well yeah," Jessica replied. "I thought you were gorgeous and I had to spend more time with you." She knew she blushed at what he said. "That's definitely not the answer I thought you were going to say," she said.

He wanted to kiss her. The urge was strong, but they had just met. He knew her name and what she did for a living or an idea and that she didn't know much about NASCAR. "So I know we just met, but would you like to have dinner or something tonight? Get to know each other better?" He watched her facial expression and knew she didn't expect that question either. "Seriously? Chase Elliott wants to have dinner with me? I don't buy it." Now it was his turn to be surprised by her answer. "I know it's forward of me, but I'm attracted to you."

And there it was. Jessica was waiting for him to finally come out and say why he had suggested she come back to the track. It took her aback, but she was also excited he was attracted to her as much as she was to him. "Where would we go?" she asked. "I can cook us dinner right here if you'd like. I can't really cook too much, but I have stuff to make tacos." "That's fine," she answered.

Chase began cooking as Jessica sat at the table watching him. "Need any help?" she asked. "No I'm good," he replied. He turned around with two plates and brought them over to the table. "What do you want to drink?" "Beer?" she asked. He went into his fridge and produced two beers. He sat down opposite of her and they began to eat. "So Jessica, tell me about you." She nearly choked on her food; not expecting that question. "Well I'm 25 and work for an online publication. I live in Huntersville by myself and I like to go by Jess." "That's a start," Chase said with a laugh. "Why are you so interested in me? Other than the fact you said you find me attractive. Don't guys like you have like a line of girls out of your door?" It was Chase's turn to nearly choke, but on his beer and at her very accurate and blunt comment. "I told you. I do find you attractive and you seem to be down to earth, but outgoing at the same time."

Jess wasn't sure if she bought what he was trying to sell her. She figured they may end up sleeping together and then that would be the end of that, but she wasn't jumping to any conclusions. They finished dinner and Jess was getting her stuff together. "You leaving?" Chase asked. "I figured you had an early day tomorrow." Chase walked over to her and closed the space between them. She felt his brown eyes burning through her. Before she could get another word out, Chase gave her a searing kiss. Chills shot through her body and she pressed herself into him, as his hands wrapped around her waist. "Chase," she moaned into his mouth. His tongue slipped into her mouth as she felt Chase's hard erection through his shorts. They continued their hot make out session until they reached his bedroom in the back of the motorhome. Jess helped herself out of her clothes as she laid on the bed, watching Chase do the same. His hard member bouncing out of his shorts and standing at attention. She may seem innocent on the outside, but Jess had a wild side and she wanted to know how he would feel as she felt the heat pooling between her legs. He crawled across the bed to her as his lips crashed into hers. "I need you," he hissed, his southern drawl making Jess even wetter. "Then take me racer boy."

Chase about busted at her comment. He was starting to notice that the nice girl he thought he liked, also had a dark side and he was wanting to see that come out. His hands ran down her body, until he reached her entrance. "You're so wet already," he drawled. "No shit," she moaned, as he slipped his long finger into her wet pussy and started pumping. He watched as she arched her back as his pumping got faster and finally reached her release as he gave her a teasing kiss. "Not so fast," she said, pushing Chase down and taking his dick in her mouth. "Oh fuck Jess." She licked up and down his shaft and he knew he was close, but didn't want to finish this way. He pulled her up and flipped her on her back, reaching for a condom in his nightstand drawer. He rolled it on and thrust into her as her fingernails left indention's in his back. "I don't like to go slow," she smirked. A wicked grin crossed his face as he began to pound into her tight cunt, her fingers yanking on his hair. He gave her a hard kiss as he came in her. "Is this how all your dinner dates go?" she asked jokingly. "No. But I'm damn glad this one did."