New Rules (M)

Taehyung and Hanbin decide to spice up their sex life by trying out one of Hanbin's kinks. They go to a club and meet someone special that you can obviously guess who but I won't say who so it can be a "surprise" 🙈

Top Hanbin
Bottom Tae

There's no smut in this particular chapter but there will be in the next part so I decided to mark this as (M) anyways 🤷🏽‍♀️

This is still a Taekook book but I just wanted to try something new smh 😔

EDIT: YALL ITS NOT THE UNDERAGE I-LAND GUY IT'S B.I. FROM IKON 😭😭

EDIT 2: TAE AND JK BANG IN LIKE PART 3 SO STOP FUCKING WHINING OMG 😔

******

“Binnie!” Taehyung said as he pushed open the bedroom door and peeked in to look at his sleeping boyfriend. “Binnie baby wake up!”

He shuffled into the room holding a cupcake in his hand, and placed it on the bedside table. He looked over and took in the sight of his lover, looking so delicate and serene curled up in the dark blue blankets like a little baby.

Taehyung smiled fondly before climbing into bed and straddling Hanbin. He ran a hand through his boyfriend’s dark brown hair and patted his face gently to wake him up. Hanbin smiled slightly in contentment and Taehyung huffed, patting his head even harder to get him to open his eyes. Hanbin kept his eyes screwed shut dramatically, and tried to bury himself further under the covers, failing at stifling his laugher.

“Binnie I’m gonna fart on you if you don’t open your eyes. I know you’re awake.” Taehyung grinned, giggling when his boyfriend reluctantly opened his eyes and chuckled softly.

“You’re an arse.” Hanbin grinned lazily, pulling Taehyung down so they were chest to chest, and kissing him sweetly. “Good morning to you too.”

Taehyung smiled and kissed him again. “Mornin’.” He smiled. “How’s my baby doing this morning?”

“Great. I’d be even better if you moved your fat-ass off me, though.” He smiled as he prodded Taehyung’s side playfully. “I can’t feel my legs.”

“You’re so rude.” Taehyung said. “It’s a wonder you have a boyfriend. He must be a saint or something.” He giggled, laughing even harder when Hanbin reached forward and began to tickle him.

“You’re such a brat.” Hanbin smiled, caressing Taehyung’s face lovingly.

“I know I am.” Tae smiled. “But I brought a cupcake to make it up to you.” He said, sitting up and handing the vanilla cupcake to Hanbin. “Happy Birthday, baby.”

Hanbin groaned in embarrassment and sat up, holding Taehyung with one hand on his tiny waist.

“Baby,” He said, taking the cupcake and pressing a kiss on Tae’s head of blonde hair. “You didn’t have to.”

“It’s just a cupcake, Binnie. No need to get emotional.” Tae teased. “I have your real present downstairs.”

Hanbin scrunched his nose up and stared at his boyfriend.

“You’re too kind, TaeTae.” He spoke, breaking off a part of the cake and feeding it to Taehyung. “You didn’t need to get me a present.”

“You say that every year.” Tae said, sensually licking icing off Hanbin’s face.

“And yet you still get me something each time.” Hanbin pointed out.

“Yeah. Coz I love you.” Tae said with a big cheesy grin on his face, making a giant heart with his arms above his head. Hanbin laughed and shook his head.