Tease Me (M)

Where a cheeky Tae ends up biting off more than he can chew. Punishment ensues.

Jeongguk was hard.

He had been hard for the last half an hour and it was all because Taehyung was dancing. Jeongguk was practically drooling as he watched his boyfriend twirl and spin in time with the song and Taehyung showed no signs of stopping any time soon. Greedily sucking in the sight of his gyrating lover, Jeongguk bit his lip, not even bothering to stop his mind from thinking of all the ways he could have Tae wrecked. God he's sexy, Jeongguk thought while his eyes racked over a hip thrusting Taehyung. It was taking all of his self control to not go over there, pin him on the floor and take him right there and then. Jeongguk restrained himself because he had a plan. But for it to work, he was going to have to wait.

Taehyung could feel his boyfriend's eyes bore into his soul from across the room. It was a dangerous game, teasing Jeongguk like this, but he was prepared for whatever was to happen. He had his mind made up already; he needed Jeongguk. Usually, he would just ask, but his boyfriend was being a dick to him, so he decided to toy with him for a while.

Taehyung was a man of many strengths; one of which, was being everyone else's weakness.

3 agonising minutes passed by and Jeongguk was at breaking point. He was painfully hard and was struggling to keep his shit together. More than once, Taehyung had moaned at him and if he wasn't in the middle of his masterful plan, he would've fucked his lover in that very instant. It was simply too much for him.

Watching Taehyung twirling to the beat, he knew it wasn't a coincidence that it was only those two in the practice room. Nor was it a coincidence that he was wearing black jeans which hugged his ass a little too well. And if Jeongguk was an idiot, he'd have overlooked the fact that Tae had chosen to wear the see-though red shirt that Jeongguk had a nasty obsession with.

Snapping Jeongguk out of his trance, Taehyung straddled his lap and began to grind down on his lover's dick in time with the song.

"Fucking HELL" Jeongguk moaned, gritting his teeth. He was so screwed. With Tae expertly rubbing his ass on his groin, he knew that if he didn't take control of the situation soon, then he'd be in for a whole load of power-bottom Tae - not that he wasn't a massive fan of that. But today he wanted to tear his soulmate down and make him his bitch. Even the thought of that had Jungkook's sadistic ass groaning. Smirking slightly, Jeongguk began to mouth at Taehyung's neck, watching how the boy's rhythm faltered slightly. Trailing open mouthed kisses on the older's adams apple, Jeongguk  began to lift his hips to meet Taehyung's, both moaning at the increase in friction.

"Babyboy," Guk called softly, "let go."

Although Tae loved to be manhandled and degraded, he also liked to be taken care of. Like the good boyfriend he was, Jeongguk took great care when getting Tae in and out of subspace, knowing the transition was delicate.

"N-no" Tae protested, trying to keep the upper hand.

"C'mon now baby. It's ok."

"C-can't," he whined, " H-have to t-teach you a lesson for being-"

"Shhhhhh" Jeongguk interrupted, still grinding together with his boyfriend, nipping at his neck teasingly, "let me take care of you, hmm? Fuck you so good you forget your name. Do you want that?"

"Y-yes please." Tae moaned in agreement.

"Well then baby boy, you have to let go"

As the kissing and biting continued, Taehyung could feel himself losing control. He was in battle with his submissive headspace, and it was a fight he was stupid to think he'd ever win. Ever so slowly, he felt himself slip, movements becoming less teasing and more desperate. Tightening his arms around Jeongguk's neck, Taehyung leaned his head in, baby moans escaping from his mouth as he pressed their foreheads together. Soon enough, his grinding stopped, and Tae allowed himself to get lost in the pleasure of Jeongguk thrusting up on his ass.