As You Wish (M)

Because we all need soft dom Jungkook in our lives 🤗
Where Jungkook comes back from work and is met with a very sleepy Taehyung.

Jungkook sighed in relief as he stepped into his penthouse apartment, loosening his tie and stepping out of his shoes.

"Baby," he called, walking down the hallway in the dora the explorer socks which Taehyung gave him on their 2nd anniversary. Kook was a busy CEO and he had just finished working the night shift. He hated doing so as he knew his baby got lonely, but he knew he had to take one sooner or later.

"Baby are you there?" He said again. He pushed his long dark hair back, out of his face, and stepped into the living room. Jungkook sat down on the sofa and took off his blazer and rolled the sleeves of his crisp white shirt up. He groaned in contentment as he finally rested his tired body.

Soft padding of feet filled his ears and a very sleepy Taehyung appeared, fists rubbing his eyes in an attempt to stay awake.

"Hello Kookie," he yawned, shirt riding up to reveal his smooth golden tummy. "How was work?" He asked, sitting on Jungkook's lap and cuddling into him.

"S'fine peach. I'm sorry you had to go to bed on your own, I know how much you hate that." Jungkook said, thinking back to the countless times he had returned home from a late shift, only to find Tae sleeping on the couch with dried tear tracks smeared down his little cheeks.

"M'ok Kookie, really." Tae consoled, "I put on one of your shirts just like you said. And it did help, just like you said!" He giggled. Subconsciously, he was moving his hips against Jungkook's, enjoying the friction it created. Kook could clearly see his baby's cute little cock peaking out from his silk green shorts, but chose not to bring it up, and wait for Taehyung to decide what to do. Evidently, he wanted Jungkook's help.

"Tae baby," Jungkook called softly, a gentle tease to his words, "what are you doing?" He slowly began to press his fingers into Tae's hips in a way he knew would bruise for a while.

"M'so hard kook. I wan' your h-help." Came a timid reply.

"I can see that bun, but don't you think you should ask first?" Kook questioned, now firmly gripping Tae's hips and guiding his movements.

"I wan' help please kookie. M'so hard p-please help me hyung" he begged. (A/N: I'll never have enough of older kook.)

"As you wish, Angel."

Gently, Kook scooped up his lover and headed to the bedroom, because Tae deserved so much more than to be had on the couch. He wanted to love him on the bed. Carefully laying his universe down in the silk sheets, Jungkook took a step backwards, wanting to admire his beautiful baby below him.

Taehyung's cheeks were flushed and his eyes were blown wide, soft pants leaving his mouth. His shirt had been discarded along the way to the bedroom which gave Jungkook time to look at the younger's soft golden tummy which he loved so much. Tae was so fucking cute.

He bent down and hovered over Tae, removing the rest of the other boy's clothes, watching in awe as his small cock pressed against his stomach.

"K-kookie!" Tae moaned as a large hand wrapped around his member, slowly moving up and down. God it was so good. But when wasn't it? To Taehyung, everything with Jungkook was perfect; he was so happy.

The hand sped up and Tae whimpered, attempting to pull a now shirtless Jungkook, down towards him. Their lips met in a sweet kiss which was passionate and meaningful. They moved in sync until Jungkooks slowly slipped his toungue inside and began to take control. Tae pressed his hands flat against his chest and let out a breathy exhale.