Bunny Boy (M)

It’s pet play but no it isn’t at the same time?

It's like, if you were into pet play you’d be annoyed at how minimal the pet play is but then if you’re not into pet play you’d be able to bare it. It's like 3/10 pet play. He just gets called Bunny a lot.

Ironically, Cat and Dog by TXT is playing rn.

Loads of you had this one kink where the people fuck with clothes on so here you go I guess. I have been super busy rn so sorry if this seems rushed.

Top Tae
Bottom Guk

●●●

Taehyung wakes up very slowly.

He's in that state of half-sleep, half-consciousness, kind of still dreaming but gradually realising he’s beginning to wake up now. There's something hot and wet wrapped around him, a familiar talented tongue, and it feels so fucking good. His exhales out of his nose, toes curling slightly as the tongue continues its work.

The moan that escapes his lips is enough to wake him up completely.

Regardless of his drowsy state, he should’ve known what was going on – it wasn’t the first time Jeongguk had woken him up like this, and he sure as fuck hoped it wasn’t going to be the last. Without bothering to pry open his tired eyes, Taehyung stretches his hands down under the blankets and his hands roam about until they come to a rest on Jeongguk’s head, fingers tangling into his hair. He pulls his hair gently, and it makes Jeongguk moan, the vibrations going straight to Tae’s cock and making him grunt.

“Ah shit,” Taehyung groans, grip tightening on Guk’s hair.

Jeongguk pulls off and kisses his cock, suckling on the tip and grinning underneath the blankets, despite the fact that Taehyung can’t see him. Jeongguk just resumes his pace, sucking Tae’s cock hungrily, mouth a messy mixture of precum and spit. He pins Taehyung’s hips down when they start to rut upwards, and instead takes him deeper, hands wrapping around what’s not in his mouth.

Taehyung curses loudly, tugging Jeongguk’s hair again and relishing in the vibrations once more. It's not really surprising that he cums soon after that – it never takes long when Jeongguk blows him, especially in the mornings when he’s sleepy and sensitive. Satisfaction makes his fingers and toes tingle, and his hips stutter as Jeongguk licks at his cock once more and he cums down his throat with a deep groan.

The orgasm takes a bit of his energy from him, and he flops back down onto the bed, breathing hard and deep, trying to calm down before he opens his eyes. Jeongguk is still rubbing his tongue in his slit, savouring the taste of Tae’s cum in his mouth, and Taehyung taps the side of his head to get him to stop; he’s far too sensitive for another round. Jeongguk mumbles out some insincere apology and uses Taehyung’s shoulders to pull himself up, and flops down on top of his boyfriend.

“Good morning bestie.” Jeongguk giggles, brushing hair out of Tae’s face.

“Shut the fuck up.” Taehyung groans as he fights back a smile.

“Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Mhm.” Tae nods. “It was a good way to wake up.”

Jeongguk smiles softly and proudly. His eyes are still a bit puffy with sleep and his hair looks like a disaster, but he still looks sexy and angelic in Taehyung’s eyes.

“I got you breakfast.” Jeongguk says, lazily using his toes to gesture in the direction of the table opposite the bed, where a tall glass of orange juice was sat.

“That’s just juice. What will I eat?”

“I figured you could eat my ass instead.” Jeongguk shrugs and Taehyung laughs heartily, kissing Jeongguk sweetly on the lips.