Alpha (F)

Taehyung is simply appreciating his family and how far they've all come.

It came as a surprise when Taehyung announced that he was pregnant with another pup, and though shocked, Jungkook couldn't have been any happier. It was always his dream to have a big family and already with his four pups he was ecstatic- the thought of having another made him feel immensely successful. He loved Taehyung with all his heart and couldn't have been prouder of his little omega. His soulmate.

"Yeonjun I swear to god if you don't sit down, I'll get your appa to hide all the icecream!" Taehyung yelled at his crazy 3 year old who was running around in his yellow bunny onesie. He sighed in defeat, cursing his previous decision to let the toddler have a candy bar after he put away his toys.

"God, Eun-woo not you too!" He screeched as he watched Eun-woo chase his twin in around the living room, also clad in a matching yellow onesie.

"Jungkook not you too!" He shook his head in mock disappointment as he watched his husband growl and roar like a beast, and chase after their little screaming pups. The house was filled with shrieks and giggles of their two precious boys which made Taehyung wonder where his precious girls were. He left the living room and waddled up the stairs to his daughters' room, which was abnormally quiet.

Tae knocked softly and pushed open the door stepping into the violet room, taking in the sight of his eldest daughter Jennie fast asleep, cradling her little sister Sana. Jennie was 8 and loved her 6 year old sister to death. Often times the girls would just stick to each other and stay up in Jennie's room, so much so that when Taehyung suggested that they just shared a room, the girls were more than happy to comply.

He was glad to see his children got along well, considering the fact that he and his siblings stopped talking ages ago. They couldn't stand the idea of someone "as worthless as him with somone as godly as Jungkook." Though Taehyung used to agree, he was glad he gave Jungkook a chance and found true love. His husband was always there to remind him of his worth every day.

He quietly stepped out of the girl's room and linked Jungkook when he got to the top of the stairs. Going up was fine but downwards was the problem.

Jungkookie, can you help me please? I'm on the stairs. Tae linked, knowing his mate wouldn't be able to hear him over the noise.

Sure just give me a sec to set the boys down. I can hardly help you if I've got them on my back too, can I? Kook replied.

We both know that you could Tae laughed.

He waited patiently for Jungkook to come to his rescue, smiling softly when he saw his lover run up the stairs to meet him. Large, yet gentle hands encased his own, a firm arm making itself home on his shoulders as Jungkook led him down the stairs carefully. It was in small ways like this, that Jungkook showed his love to Taehyung, and it wasn't unnoticed by the other. It warmed his heart to know that the strong and cold alpha was a softie just for him.

When they were safely off the stairs, Jungkook spun Taehyung around, back hugging him while laying his hands on his husband's belly. He softly kissed Tae's hair and smiled.

"I'm so happy here with you." Kook smiled, leaning his head down and breathing in his mate's addicting scent of strawberries and flowers. "I don't know what I'd do without you. You came into my life and gave it meaning and each day I fall deeper in love with you."

"Aww Kookie," Tae sniffled, desperately trying not to cry. "You have no idea how much you mean to me. I'm able to stand tall and truly be myself with you by my side. Fuck. I love you so much." He sobbed.

Taehyung turned around and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, tilting his head up and meeting his husband in a passionate kiss. He was so happy that they were together.

"Ewwwww, dada and appa are doing a  kissie!!" Eun-woo screeched, covering his eyes and running away as he scrunched his nose in distaste.

"Kissie! Kissie!" Yeonjun shouted, emerging from his hiding place and tugging on the leg of Jungkook's sweatpants. Kook smiled, and broke his kiss with Taehyung, bending down to scoop up his son. He pressed a kiss to his chubby cheek and grinned as he heard the laughter that erupted from Yeonjun. Tae smiled. He was so happy here with Jungkook and his children and couldn't wait to bring his final bundle of joy into the world and settle down completely.

Life was good.