The Sacrifice (A)

Please comment a shit ton coz it makes me happy 😊

Vampire Jeongguk
Human Taehyung
Half-breed Chae-Ri (their daughter)

Jeongguk and Taehyung have a cursed fate. Their love was always bound to go wrong and there was nothing that either of them could do about it. Jeongguk always swore to keep his husband and daughter safe no matter what, and when push comes to shove, he knows he has to stay true to his words.

*******
“I love you, Taehyung.” Jeongguk groans as a tight heat envelops his dick.

Taehyung whined, head thrown backwards as he rocked up and down on Jeongguk’s cock.

“Shhh, baby.” Jeongguk whispered, “You don’t want anyone to hear us, do you?”

Taehyung shook his head frantically, eyes screwed shut as Jeongguk thrusted up into his prostate. His back was arched in pleasure and he wanted nothing more than to moan in satisfaction as Jeongguk sucked a mark onto his neck, but he knew he couldn’t make a sound. Instead he brought his head forwards and locked lips together with Jeongguk’s in a bruising kiss.

“Fuck babe, you smell so good.” Jeongguk moaned into Taehyung’s neck, “you smell so fucking good, Tae. I wanna mark you so bad.”

“C-can’t.” Taehyung grit out, breath hitching as Jeongguk’s warm hand gripped his cock and played with his sensitive head. “You k-know we c-can't Gukkie.”

Jeongguk sighed in response, tightening his grip around Tae’s cock and moving his hand faster.

“A-Ahh” Taehyung moaned breathlessly, biting his lips to prevent another moan escaping. “G-gonna cum, Gukkie. I’m go-”

Taehyung came with a silent cry as he gripped Jeongguk’s biceps and rode out his orgasm. Jeongguk followed shortly after, fangs bared as he tried to control his urge to mark Taehyung. He stared down at the wooden floor and tried to look away from Taehyung’s tanned skin before he did something he knew they’d both regret. The sound of Taehyung’s warm, rushing blood was tantalising but he held back, for both their sakes.

Jeongguk closed his eyes and breathed deeply, relaxed a bit by Taehyung who was softly running a hand through his hair.

“You did so well, Gukkie.” Taehyung praised. “You did so good.” Jeongguk sat panting, eyes closed in exhaustion. He wrapped his arm around Taehyung’s waist and hugged him closer.

“I’m sorry, Gukkie. I’m so sorry.” Tae whispered.

Jeongguk shook his head.

“It’s not your fault, Tae. I know we can’t, so I shouldn’t keep asking.” Jeongguk mumbled.

“Yeah, but-”

“It’s my responsibility to keep you and Chae safe, and that has to come first before any stupid primal instincts. I just have to fight them and we’ll all be safe.” Jeongguk said firmly.

Taehyung didn’t like how much pressure Jeongguk was putting on himself. It made him feel useless and guilty because he couldn’t give back to Jeongguk, yet all he did was take. How long could he defy the laws of nature for? How long could Jeongguk fight his instincts for until he crumbled under the intense burden? Taehyung hated that he’d made Jeongguk give up a part of himself for-

“Stop thinking like that, hun.” Jeongguk mumbled softly. “You didn’t make me do anything. I chose to fall in love with you, and I knew damn well what the consequences were. But I'm happy. I'd go through anything to be with you, Tae. It's nobody’s fault things are the way they are.”