Impatient (M)

Hello and welcome to the start of Spooktober 2021! Pretend it’s the first of october and not the 17th 🤣🤣

Every 3 days until Halloween, I aim to put out a halloween-y themed oneshot, which will be stuff like witches and vampires and all that kind of jazz. There will be oneshots of each theme, so yes there will most definitely be an angsty werewolf fic ahaha. I was planning to do kinktober originally, but I decided to broaden it so that I wouldn’t be put in a pickle if unable to churn out smut like clockwork. BUT THERE WILL BE A LOAD OF SMUT THO LMFAO 😭 I just didn’t want the actual commitment of kinktober, so when I inevitably fail with the update schedule, I won't feel too bad ahahaa 😭😭

DM me with kinks and stuff that you wanna see! I will pretty much do anything that’s not incest

This oneshot is about Alpha Jeongguk getting dommed by powerbottom Omega Taehyung.

Enjoy!

Jeongguk had a history of being impatient.

He never liked to not immediately know what was going on, and could not stand waiting for more than 10 seconds at most, demanding to know every miniscule detail about everything under the sun.

The dammed boy couldn’t even wait for the microwave.

You would think, that after 5 years together, he would’ve found ways to compromise with his very patient boyfriend, and that he would be able to handle suspense for more than 2 minutes without feeling as though he was about to implode.

Think again.

Personally, he felt like his impatience was justified this time because he was on his rut, and his Alpha instincts weren’t allowing him to think outside the burning desire to fuck and breed everything within a 3 cm radius. It was inevitable that he’d be a bit jittery and impatient. Taehyung, on the other hand, seemed to think differently.

“Jeonggukie, let’s go upstairs first, okay?” He said as he pried the Alpha away from his neck and stepped back a little. He was previously in the middle of cooking, absolutely tired from their non-stop fucking, and Jeongguk had emerged from their bedroom, searching for his Omega so they could fuck again.

Taehyung's legs hurt.

“Let’s eat first, hm? You need to eat something before we go back to fucking. I made salmon, so let’s have some of that." Taehyung said calmly.

“No, it’s fine. Let's just do it here.” Jeongguk muttered against his skin, blindly reaching a hand out and turning off the stove. “I don’t want to wait any longer.”

“Salmon first; sex later.” Tae said sternly.

“No,” Guk whines. "I don't want salmon."

“You’re so impatient, Guk. At least let go of me for one second.” Taehyung sighed, not really that annoyed. “Your dick won't fall off in the 15 seconds it takes to get upstairs.” He said, already feeling Jeongguk begin to softly hump him from behind. His dick was hot, hard and heavy as it rubbed against him, and Jeongguk’s warm breath was shaky and persistent against his neck.

“I don’t really care. Here is fine. Just bend over.” He mumbled dismissively, still grinding himself with his boyfriend’s arse.

“Tsk. Is that any way to be talking to me?” Taehyung teases with no malice behind his voice. “You know you should ask for things nicer than that.”

“I don’t care.” Jeongguk groans, panting heavily against the Omega’s neck, “I want my reward. I've been waiting for it all day.”

“Gukkie-”