Versatile (M)

Versatile: able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities.

****

SWITCH FOKKING TAEKOOK LESSSS GOOOOOOO

Omega Taehyung
Alpha Jeongguk

(I didn’t know how to incorperate it into the story but basically all I wanted to say was that Omegas are only fertile on their heats so when they’re not on their heats, they can fuck freely and stuff. It's not that important to the story, I just wanted to say it lol)

*******

“f-fuck gukkie” Taehyung gasped as he bounced up and down on Jeongguk’s thick leaking cock.

It was day three out of seven for his heat and his skin was absolutely burning. His whole body was aching, and his cock hurt so bad, but he couldn't help but give into his desires and ride Jeongguk like it was all he was made for.

“M’gonna- mmhm wanna c-cum gukkie.” he moaned as Jeongguk reached an arm up and pinched his pert brown nipples. It was his third orgasm of the hour but as he released his hot white cum onto Jeongguk’s toned chest with a strangled groan, he knew it wouldn’t be enough to sate him.

He moaned softly as he felt Jeongguk spill into the condom.

“Why do you keep using that stupid thing?” Taehyung grumbled as Jeongguk began to pull out. He made a sound of disapproval so the raven haired stopped and stared at him.

“What thing?” Jeongguk asked in confusion.

“Condoms. I hate them. I wanna feel your cum.” Taehyung said as he closed his eyes and began to rock back and forth on Jeongguk’s dick.

Jeongguk hissed in discomfort and dug his nails into Taehyung’s side to get him to stay still.

“I-ah. I have to Tae.” He said as he drew circles on the omega’s chest. “I don’t wanna get you pregnant.”

“I don’t care. I want to have your pups anyways.” Taehyung huffed.

“And I want you to have them too. But not right now. Give it a couple days, babe. Then we’ll do it however you like. We can have a grand old, condom free time.” Jeongguk laughed gently.

Taehyung pouted sadly but nodded regardless.

“Don’t look at me like that, Tae. You'll be grateful for it once you’re able to think outside your heat.” Jeongguk said. He slowly pulled out and flipped their positions around so that Taehyung was beneath him on the bed.

He leant forwards and kissed the omega deeply, taking charge and sucking on Taehyung’s tongue. He grinned as he heard his mate moan beneath him and he felt Taehyung’s cock poke against his stomach. Without breaking the kiss, he reached a calloused hand down and began to stroke him painfully slow.

Taehyung’s eyes fluttered open and he gasped softly, hips bucking into Jeongguk’s hand in a bid to get him to speed up. He scowled when Jeongguk began to laugh.

“You’re such a dickhead.” Taehyung frowned. “Just move your stupid hand faster. I wanna cum again.”

“Don’t be a bitch, dude.” Jeongguk said. “Ask nicely and I'll do it.”

“No.”

“Well then you’re not getting it. Any of it.” Jeongguk said as he took his hand off Taehyung’s shaft and began to sit up.

“Nooooo” Taehyung whined as he sat up too and stared at his mate. “Just touch me Gukkie. I've been good.”

“No you haven’t don’t lie.” Jeongguk said as he prodded Taehyung’s side. Taehyung laughed and moved closer to him.