Pretty Please (M)

A concerned Taehyung likes to help in any way he can after Jungkook's bad day.
Warning~ Powerbottom Tae/SubTop Kookie

***

Jungkook didn't know where his hands were supposed to go. His boyfriend of 3 years, Taehyung, was currently grinding his perfect ass on Jungkook's lap and as he moaned into their heated kiss, Jungkook had no idea where to put his fucking hands. Sensing his internal distress, Taehyung casually took Jungkook's hands into his smaller ones and placed them on either side of his waist, the latter soon getting the message and using his strong grip to guide Tae's hips.

Pulling away teasingly, Taehyung took the chance to gaze into his lover's eyes, not missing the lust and happiness that flickered inside Jungkook's dark orbs. He smiled happily as he watched his baby's face flush red in embarrassment, giggling at the soft whine that left Jungkook's mouth. It was so fucking adorable that, after all the years they spent together, Jungkook still got shy during intimate moments. It just made Tae wanna give him anything and everything he desired. So he did.

"Baby," he drawled, "Since you've been such a good boy for me, I'm gonna give you a reward. Would you like that?" Taehyung asked, a teasing tilt to his words. His eyes flickered upwards to look at Jungkook, who was nodding vigorously.

"Y-yeah," he stammered, "I wan' the reward please."

Taehyung smiled happily at him, leaning forwards and begging to suck some hickeys on his neck, loving in the way Jungkook was playing with his ass as he did so.

"Mmmm, thank you Taehyungie." Jungkook flushed, remembering his manners like a good boy. "Like reward. F-feels good. So good hyung." After running his tounge along the agressive reds and purples which littered Jungkook's body, Taehyung got up from Jungkook's lap.

He stared at Jungkook for a while, who was too busy drinking in the sight of Tae's light blue lingerie to feel the intense gaze. He knew Jungkook had had a shit day at college today because he didn't ask for kisses when he came back. It broke Taehyung's heart that there were still some things Jungkook kept to himself. But he didn't hold it against him because he knew that Jungkook's anxiety got the best of him sometimes and life was very stressful at the moment. So Taehyung took it upon himself to at least make this part of Jungkook's day go really well.

"I'm gonna suck your cock now, Kookie. Would you like that?" Tae called, knowing full well he would like that.

"F-fuck." Jungkook whispered, moaning at just the thought of fucking his hyung's face. "Yeah TaeTae, I-I really wan' t-hat." Kook's eyes were glued to Taehyung as he watched him get on the floor on his knees. He bit his lip, holding in his moans as Tae palmed him over his underwear. He trembled as his boyfriend pressed wet, open mouthed kisses along his bulge, knowing he couldn't keep his quiet act forever. He knew Tae was teasing him because he always told Kookie to let it all out, but Jungkook was still shy little bean and couldn't bring himself to do it all the time.

"Shit!" Jungkook moaned as Taehyung sucked the tip of his cock, lightly stroking the rest. He flushed, looking down and meeting Tae's eyes which gazed lustfully back into his own. Jungkook felt his breath hitch as he felt his cock hit the back of Tae's throat, the elder not hesitating before swallowing around it. He drank in the whines and moans that poured out of Kook's throat as he hollowed his cheeks and sucked harder and faster. Drool was leaking from his mouth and dripping everywhere, but he didn't bother wiping it, knowing the mess turned Jungkook on further.

Ever so slightly, Jungkook's breathing evened out, and that was Tae's cue to pop his mouth of the member. The slight alignment of Jungkook's breathing was the only sign he was about to release and Tae didn't want it to end so soon. He was only getting started.

"Cheeky little shit," he grinned up at Jungkook, "You weren't gonna tell me you were close. You wanted to come in my mouth, didn't ya Koo?" Jungkook's cheeks went a rosy pink at being called out; he was nervous he'd get in trouble now. He opened his mouth, but no words came to mind.

"I-im sorry T-Taehyungie. I w-was a bad b-boy." Kook mumbled.

"It's okay Koo, don't worry." Tae comforted, "but I guess now it'd only be right to let you finish." He smiled, somehow restoring the mood as he took the younger to the better parts of heaven, hollowing his cheeks and somehow going even deeper than before.

"T-Taehyungie, please." A soft voice called from above, two hands timidly weaving themselves into his fluffy grey locks. Without even looking up, Taehyung knew that Jungkook wanted to fuck his mouth. He hummed in approval around the member in his throat, letting his jaw go lax.

The thing Taehyung loved was that, although he was shy and quiet, Jungkook still fucked like a beast, and he loved being on the receiving end of it. His head was pulled further down until his nose touched Jungkook's stomach. Roughly, Kook pulled his head by his hair and slammed it back down again, thrusting his hips at the same time, using Tae like a toy. He slammed into the back of his throat as he breathed out quietly and came in his boyfriend's mouth, staying hard as he watched Tae swallow it all.

Taehyung stood up, Jungkook holding him protectivley when his legs wobbled a bit. He smiled in appreciation, and walked off in search for his trusted purple dildo from his drawers. He went back to the bed and got on all fours, when Jungkook stopped him.

"C-can I do it instead, Tae?" He asked, a soft blush on his cheeks, "I-I'll do good for you, I promise." All Kook could do was stare at Tae's pink hole, which looked desperate to be filled. "Please? Pretty please?" He bargained and Taehyung caved. The reason he didn't want Jungkook to do it was because he knew he'd probably cum from it and he didn't wanna cum from a toy; he wanted Kook. But looking into the boy's lust filled eyes, he caved, desperate for Kookie to wreck his hole one way or another. He could always go two rounds anyway.

"H-mmmmm" he moaned, pressing his face into a pillow as his lover slid the dildo in, not waiting before beginning to fuck it in and out of him. Soon, Jungkook built a steady rhythm, reducing Tae to a mess of whimpers. Sadistically, he pressed down the arch of Taehyung's back, forcing him to take it even deeper. Tae became shamelessly vocal, surprised Jungkook had it in him to do that.

"K-kook take it o-out. I'm ready for y-you now babe." Obediently, Jungkook slid the dildo out, eyes trained on the puckered hole infront of him. He moved away from Tae and sat back against the headboard, more than ready to have Tae on top of him. He watched in awe as Taehyung crawled over to him, raising his hips slightly before sinking down onto Jungkook's thick member. Blindly chasing his orgasm, he rocked himself passionately on Jungkook, slamming himself downwards too.

Kook stared in disbelief, wondering how he got so lucky with Tae. He knew he wasnt the most spectacular person ever, but with Tae he felt invincible, like he was worth something. He watched Tae fuck himself silly on his cock, opting to thrust up into Taehyung when his legs began to burn.

"C-close" Kookie whimpered.

"Come for me, gorgeous." Tae praised.

And that was all it took for Jungkook to spill into Taehyung, his head thrown backwards as he chanted 'fuck' like a mantra. Unable to handle the scene infront of him, Tae also came, leaning forward towards Jungkook and meeting him with a deep kiss.

When both their heart rates had calmed down, Tae got off of Jungkook, biting back the whine in his throat because of the emptiness.

"Stay," Jungkook said, rising off the bed before Taehyung could, "I wanna do it." He padded into the bathroom, a damp rag in his had upon return, and gently cleaned Taehyung and then himself. He tossed it somewhere he didn't care about and crawled into bed beside the love of his life.

After a couple minutes of silence, Kook spoke up.

"I have something to tell you, Tae." He said nervously. "I-I love you." He buried his head in his hands, for fear of rejection, but no harsh words came. Instead there were sniffles and choked sobs.

"Oh, Jungkook." Tae smiled, "I love you too." They both smiled, and looked into each other's eyes with love. Jungkook mustered all his courage and leant forward, capturing Tae's lips in a passionate kiss.

"I love you," he breathed

"I love you too."

***
Idk if that was good or not but at least I'm kinda proud either way. Let me know what you guys think!!
Love you all💜💜