Breakable (?)

The raven haired male huffed defeatedly, running a hand through his overgrown locks as he left the meeting place. His biceps flexed attractively as he ruffled his own hair, trying to soothe himself before his anger got the best of him.

It didn't work.

Sighing tiredly, he got into his car, the sleek white porche rumbling to life before gliding down the road. "Well today was a bust." He groaned, one hand on the steering wheel, "none of them were any good. It's literally just one person I need yet I've been through like 30. For fuck's sake."

It was no secret that Jeon Jeongguk was a world renowned BDSM master. He was basically a celebrity at this point. Everyone wanted to be near him. To be next to him. To be under him. But he was a perfectionist. He was yet to find someone who he really wanted to break. In the past he messed around with subs just because he was a sadist, but he abandoned that unsatisfying lifestyle. Nothing was fun anymore. He needed someone who'd keep him entertained and after the shit show that he'd just escaped from, he was doubting that his special someone would ever appear.

He had just finished a set of interviews, trying to find a guy who appealed to him, but all of them were too spineless. How in the fuck was he supposed to break someone if they had no resistance to begin with? All he was looking for was a cheeky, smart mouthed boy who he could bring down to the lowest level and then break him even more.

Only in bed though-he wasn't a monster afterall.

Jeongguk sighed, lazily running a tattooed hand through his hair and sighing once more, before turning into the KFC drive-thru; a milkshake would help lift his sour mood.

"For fucks sake what do you want now" An irritated voice barked through the speaker.

"Erm. Are you alright?" Jeongguk asked, extremely intrigued.

"No." The voice spat.

"Oh erm-"

"Hurry up and order."

"Oh okay then." Jeongguk chuckled. This was the most fun that he'd had all day.

"Can I get a strawberry milkshake with large fries please?"

"Oh for God's sake! Do you know how long it takes to make a strawberry milkshake!? Fuck off. I'm not making that so pick something else." The speaker crackled.

Jeongguk was dying silently, body jerking with every burst of laughter he made.

"K-kay then. C-can I have an Oreo milkshake then p-please." Guk cried.

"That takes the exact amount of time, if not longer." The voice whined.

Jeongguk wanted to hear it whine for something else.

"Maybe I should just-"

"No, I don't care now. I'll make your stupid strawberry milkshake. Pull up to the window." The voice grumbled.

Faintly, Jeongguk could hear a small commotion in the background.

"Tae don't be rude to the customer"

"Fuck off Min I'm not in the mood"

"Move over I'll-"

The window opened and a sexy beast with red hair and bold eyebrows stared at Jeongguk expectantly. The boy had sparking brown eyes which fizzled with annoyance and his face was scrunched into a scowl.

Jeongguk wanted to make that face twist for different reasons.

"Here's your stuff." The male said, his deep voice much more soothing in person. "Cash or card." He barked. It wasn't really a question; more of an aggressive statement.

"I ordered large fries too." Jeongguk said, mesmerized by his pouty lips and dangling earrings.

The man groaned, clearly pissed off. He opened his mouth to complain but was cut off by a fierce looking blonde dude who pushed him out the way.

"Don't be a bitch Taehyung." He snapped.

"But yoongz-"

"Shut up and go get his fries; the poor guy hasn't done anything to you." The short guy ordered. Taehyung complied.

"Sorry about Taehyung, man. He's juss' pressed coz his hook-up had a small willy"

"YOONGI HE DOESN'T HAVE TO KNOW!" Taehyung shrieked, frantically trying to shove fries into the supersized carton. Jeongguk only wanted a large but he didn't comment.

"A real small penis, dude. Like miniature. I'm talking fucking tiny. Like reaaaaaaallyyyyy sma-"

A flash of red appeared in front Jeongguk's eyes, before the window was pulled shut in a hurry. He could see Taehyung and his friend arguing animatedly- the red head being super annoyed while the blondie stood there and laughed. The two bickered as if they weren't on the job, and Jeongguk could tell that whatever was, the short guy was winning.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and slid open the window.

"I'm very sorry I was rude to you." He said in a monotone voice. "It was wrong of me to take my anger out on you and I won't do it again. Please accept a free icecream as an apology."

Jeongguk chuckled and let his hair fall into his eyes. He couldn't be bothered to fix it; he was going home after this. Whatever this was.

"I don't really want an-" Jeongguk began.

"Trust me man, it's best to take the icecream." Yoongi laughed as he walked away.

Taehyung soon returned with a medium sized pot of vibrant blue icecream. There were sprinkles in every space available and the red head looked immensely proud of himself at his poisonous looking concoction. His dark eyes sparkled with joy at the sugary glop in the cup.

"Here's your icecream erm-"

"Jeongguk. Jeon Jeongguk."

"Oh. Well here's your icecream Jeongguk. And your fries and shake." Taehyung smiled. Jeongguk was baffled at his abrupt mood swing just at the presence of icecream.

Cute he thought. He watched as Tae's eyes trailed the blue confectionery and Jeongguk's heart panged in his chest. He set his food down in the passenger seat and held the icecream out.

"Take the icecream Taehyung." He smiled, not missing the way Taehyung's eyes sparkled in curiosity. "I don't want it and it's clear that you do."

Taehyung looked hesitant.

"C'mon cutie, just take it. For me?" Jeongguk turned on his killer smile and cocked his head to the side.

"I-I don't know if I should." Was Tae's reply.

"Aww don't be shy babyboy."Jeongguk teased. "I won't tell if you won't."

He pushed the cup into Taehyung's hands and smiled at the shy grin on the boy's face. Where was the powerful boy from earlier?

"Cute." Jeongguk smirked.

Taehyung suddenly went silent and blushy and in that instant Jeongguk knew he had to see Taehyung again. He was finally someone worth Jeongguk's time and it made his insides bubble at the thought of tying Taehyung down and making the other boy cry for him.

Taehyung was breakable.

**********************
Hello everyone🥳

Because I'm the CEO of not sticking to one story at a time, I've made a book called Breakable. It's gonna be HEAVILY smut based 😏 and I'm really excited for it🥳🥳

This is actually chapter one of Breakable but I'm a cheat so I've published it here for the sake of updating this book lmaooooo. Idk if you guys can tell but this is unedited so sorry for the typos 😅

Love you guys and thanks so much for reading this💖💖💖