A Little Tied Up (M)

Hey!

This is actually a chapter of my book Breakable but I'm so proud of it I just had to post it here.

A little background info is that basically in the book, Tae thinks he's a domtop and Jeongguk is like hold my beer lol

Enjoy!

Taehyung is being a little shit so Jeongguk ties him up and fucks his throat.

Top Jk
Bottom KTH

●●●

Jeongguk wakes up with a jolt as he feels the air being pushed out of his lungs. His eyes are squinted as he peers over beside him and stares at Taehyung who’s still fast asleep, elbow digging obnoxiously in his side. Jeongguk pushes Taehyung off him and grumbles, trying hard to get back to sleep.

Taehyung's elbow pokes him again.

Jeongguk pushes him harder this time, creating a small space between them so that there’d be no way Taehyung would hit him this time. He even sticks a pillow between then for good measure. Satisfied, he pulls the blanket closer towards himself and tries to fall asleep once more.

Taehyung’s leg kicks him underneath the blanket.

“For fuck’s sake!” Jeongguk groans out loud as he sits up angrily and scowls. He gives Taehyung a forceful shove that sends him tumbling off the bed. He lands on the floor with a dull thud and wakes up, startled.

“What happened?” Tae asks blearily, yawning as he speaks.

“You fell.” Jeongguk responds curtly.

“Oh.”

Taehyung climbs back into the bed and moves the pillow aside so he can wrap his arms around Jeongguk. Jeongguk scowls and does not reciprocate the hug.

“Good morning.” Tae mumbles.

“Is it?” Jeongguk complains.

“Eww, your breath stinks.”

“Go to hell, Taehyung.”

“What’s got you in a bad mood? Did you wet the bed? Have a nightmare?” Taehyung says with his eyes closed, trying to fall asleep again.

“The only nightmare here is you.”

Me? I just woke up; what could I have done?”

“You sleep like your main goal is to hurt me.”

“I what?”

“You’re a violent sleeper and a detriment to my health.” Jeongguk frowns.

“So, I kick a little – who cares?”

“I think I would’ve had an easier time defending myself against Bruce Lee.”

“Now you’re just being dramatic.” Taehyung rolls his eyes. “I’m going back to sleep. Wake me up in an hour so I have time to get ready for work.”

“At least put on boxing gloves to soften the blow.” Jeongguk suggests.

“Fuck you.”

“I’m serious. I have some in my workout room. Either that or you go sleep on the sofa.”

“You’re such a little bitch.” Taehyung dismisses, “I’m staying right here.”

“If you stay here then I'll tie you up.” Jeongguk says.

“You what?”

“If you stay here and continue to kick me, I’m going to tie you up and you won’t be able to go anywhere.”