Three's Company (M)

Hello all!

This is the first oneshot I've done since I stopped writing in like whenever that was lmfao. Imma be honest and say I think it's not the greatest 😔 I've spent a longass time on this and I still don't like it 😣 I'm super rusty at writing atm and I also just got attacked by a massive case of writer's block but the show must go on looool 😭😭😭

Anyway this was a request from bijjimgay I hope you like it at least 🥴

In which Yoongi is unable to have kids, so he asks his friend, Jeongguk to knot his mate Taehyung instead.

AKA: threesome TaeGiKook

I started writing this as a (B) oneshot but had to write another one as (M) to fit the request, so I'll publish that one sometime soon.

Enjoy if you can 😭😭

●●●

"Cmon, Guk. I owe Tae so much," Yoongi pleaded as he lay sprawled out on the sofa in Jeongguk's house.

"It's weird, Yoongi. You get that, right?" Jeongguk said.

Yoongi shrugged.

"Yeah, but it probably won't be that bad once you're in the moment."

"Remind me again why we wouldn't just go to the doctors to do this? I'd be more inclined to agree if we were going to do this the regular way. Why would we do it this way? Isn't this way too...intimate?" Jeongguk asked.

"Going to the doctors and having appointments is too much hassle. Besides, you've done shit like this before and that wasn't really intimate." Yoongi replied.

Jeongguk chuckled as he shook his head.

"That was a threesome, Gi. Having a threesome with you and your mate is completely different to being a sperm donor by fucking your omega raw."

"It'll be the same thing, just without a condom this time." Yoongi pointed out. "And Taehyung's already on board with this too. He said he'd be very grateful if you did this for us and that he wouldn't be able to thank you enough."

Jeongguk sighed.

"Don't bring Taehyung into this; you know I have a soft spot for him."

"It'll be fine, Guk. Trust me. All you have to do is knot and go. Don't have to raise the pup or nothin."

"But I don't want any children." Jeongguk said. "You know me; I enjoy the bachelor lifestyle."

"It won't really be your kid. Biologically sure, but if me and Tae raise him, he'll be more of our kid than yours. You won't feel tied down at all. My uncle did the same thing for one of his friend's mate, and he says it ain't weird at all. The child is perfectly fine."

"Probably coz the kid hasn't heard of 23andMe." Jeongguk snorted.

"Don't be a dick." Yoongi laughed. "Are you down or not? And don't feel pressured to say yes. Personally, I would gladly hold you at gunpoint to do this, but Tae says it's only if you're 100% comfortable, after all, it's such a big favour to ask."

Jeongguk thought for a while.

He nodded.

"I'll do it." He said, smiling as Yoongi grinned lazily at him from the chair, gummy smile displaying his happiness and gratitude. "I know how long you two have wanted pups for, and you deserve it. I'd be honoured to be a part of that a-and I'm quite flattered I was the first person you asked." Yoongi smiled.