PICKLES

I felt a weird vibe from Oli's message asking if everything was OK, but I kept wandering, stopping in at a free photography exhibition before finding a grassy spot to sit and people watch by the river. It felt so good to be outside and in the sun. 

--------------------------------------------------------

[OLI]

I wonder why she went off without saying anything... First the guys don't want to go out with me, then she fucks off without me even knowing. Clearly nobody wants to fucking be around me these days. They can all get fucked.

--------------------------------------------------------

I ended up stumbling upon a little coffee place that looked funky, though it was completely empty, so I went in and ordered a latte. The lady asked if I minded her doing rainbow latte art on it, and of course I didn't – hello, how cool! It was pretty amazing, so I posted a photo on my story again, and Oli liked it within a few minutes. I guess he was on his phone. I asked the lady where the best places to go out for drinks were since she seemed nice, and she recommended me a couple of places. I knew Oli wanted the guys to go out, but maybe he'd settle for just going with me. I was sure he didn't have much interest in hanging out with me outside of the bedroom, but at least I could offer if I knew somewhere cool to go. I was out for a few hours, but as I felt the sun starting to head for the horizon (pun intended), I decided to head back. I wandered back through the city, window shopping and people watching and as I walked along a side street toward the venue, I stopped in my tracks and burst into laughter. In front of me was a sandwich shop called 'Mr Pickles' with the most ridiculous, kind of inappropriate pickle mascot out the front. I automatically thought of Mat given his instagram handle is 'mickypickles' so I snapped a photo and posted it online; tagging Mat as I laughed to myself. I thought he'd find it funny, and I didn't have a second thought about doing it like I would if it were something that made me think of Oli.

 I thought he'd find it funny, and I didn't have a second thought about doing it like I would if it were something that made me think of Oli

Mat replied to the photo a couple of minutes later with laughing emojis, saying 'omg let's go', and I just laughed. If it was still open and nobody was doing anything tonight, maybe I would offer to go with him rather than just being in the hotel being Oli's sex slave... I don't know if he'd actually go with me, but I know it would be fun hanging out with him. I wondered how Oli would feel about it though.

--------------------------------------------------------

[OLI]

Oh, what's this?

Now she's posting shit on instagram to Mat? What, so she's friends with my best friend now?? And they're making plans to go out together!!?!!?!?! What the actual fuck?!

--------------------------------------------------------

I was in a great mood after being outside and having a good laugh about the pickle place, and as I passed a Victoria's Secret store, I thought of what Cassidy had told me... to buy myself some sexy underwear to boost my confidence. I went in just to have a look but ended up buying a sexy black lingerie set since it was on sale at half price. I messaged Cassidy to let her know, then walked back to the venue, showed my pass and found the guys backstage... still on their laptops or playing Playstation. I got a kind of weird, negative vibe from Oli when he noticed that I was back, but I didn't know why. Surely he wasn't pissed off that I went out...