ON THE ROAD

We woke up at 7am and were over at breakfast by 8 after showering, getting dressed and packing our suitcases ready for check out. The bus to Mexico City was arriving at 9am, so we had our breakfast and waited in reception at quarter to with the rest of the guys. Acapulco had been the most wonderful time, but I can't deny that I was really excited to see the guys play again. "I can't believe I'm going on the Bring Me bus again." I said with a laugh. 
"I hate to disappoint you but this one isn't a proper tour bus, just one to take us to Mexico City." Jordan laughed. "But it still counts." he added. Oli was checking out while I waited with our bags and I guess I felt pretty bad that he was paying for everything. When he came back over, I side-hugged him and he handed me my passport as he put his arm around my shoulder. "I don't understand why some hotels insist on keeping passports at front desk, but at least we got them back." he said randomly. I wondered the same thing.
"Probably incase we go missing - you know, get kidnapped." I joked. He just laughed at me.
"Hey, can I transfer you some money when I get back home? For my meals and everything." I asked. He looked at me with a frown and shook his head.
"Are you sure? I really want to." I asked.
"Yeah, don't worry about it." he said like it was nothing. I'm sure a week of food, drinks and tours wasn't cheap.
"But I..." I said.
"Nope." Oli replied, cutting me off.
"Well, Thank you I guess." I replied. He seemed so un-phased like he usually did. "I'm really looking forward to seeing you play again tonight." I said as he let me go. He kind of smiled like he was happy to hear that. "I didn't need to buy a ticket, did I?!" I laughed. He just grinned at me as he frowned. "As if you need to buy a ticket when you're with me." he replied like I was an idiot. I chuckled. 'With him' though? I heard those words in a way that he probably wasn't implying. Right as I was about to get carried away in a daydream, Mat grabbed my passport out of my hand. "Hey!" I squealed as he flicked to the photo page. "Nice photo." he laughed. Eugh. "Willow Madison, huh? Any relation to Holly Madison the porn star?" he laughed. I rolled my eyes.
"Definitely not!" I said as he handed it back to me and left. God he was annoying.
"You sure you're not related? You are pretty talented." Oli whispered in my ear. I laughed and shoved him as I headed to the vending machine for some snacks. He was always so sexual, I guess the compliment was nice though.

When the bus arrived, we loaded our bags and Oli told me to go ahead and get the back seat. He took a photo of me climbing onto the bus, then I bee-lined it for the back seat as he'd requested. I could see why he wanted it... instead of 2 seats, it was 5 all joined together - so much more room for spreading out. I spread out across it and Mat was the first one in after me. "Mother fucker." he said as he saw me. "Oli sent you to get the back, didn't he?" he laughed. I just laughed and nodded as Oli appeared. "Sorry loser, back seats taken." he teased as he shoved past his best friend. "Who said I was sharing? Maybe I want the back seat all to myself." I joked as Oli got to me. Mat laughed out loud at my sass and Oli looked at me in amused shock. I started screaming and laughing at the same time as Oli tickled me, and I was completely powerless to Oli's ass landing on the seat next to me. The others were finding their seats and wondering what the hell was going on as I laughed to myself. "As if you wouldn't want to fucking share with me." Oli said in fake offence as he shuffled over to lean against the window. He was right. I definitely wanted to sit with him. Mat sat on the seat in front of Oli, and Jordan the one opposite it, while Lee, Matt and their manager - probably smartly - sat toward the middle of the bus.

The bus pulled away and the guys seemed totally un-phased as they put on headphones and pulled out their laptops or phones. I stared out the window as we left the resort; the place I'd made so many memories and had so many beautiful moments with Oli. I guess I was more sentimental than they were. "What are you doing?" I asked as I shuffled over toward Oli. I was probably annoying him, but for some reason, I didn't care. I felt comfortable enough with him to do so I guess. "Posting photos." he said as he looked at me over the top of his phone. "Of what?" I asked. He smiled and lifted his arm so I could kind of lay against him and see his screen so I did. He showed me his instagram story and what he'd posted and it was the shot of me getting onto the bus.