THE HILTON

I took a huge mouthful of my drink as he got up and stood in front of me. He just watched me as I took another, and another until it was gone. He silently took the glass from my hand, placed it by the TV and came back over to me as I watched him. If he was expecting me to undo his pants and give him a blowjob, he was going to be disappointed. Before last night, I would have - happily, but not tonight... not after what he did. He kissed me gently, then pushed me back onto the mattress, slid my dress up to my hips and pulled my underwear down my legs. I knew I shouldn't be letting him do it, but I wanted it too much. He grabbed me and pulled me toward the end of the bed, then pushed my legs open and got down on the floor. If he thought going down on me would get him in my good books... well, actually, let's be honest... it would. It felt amazing as he moved his tongue around, up and down, side to side, and slipped his fingers into me; pushing up against a spot that felt really good.

--------------------------------------------------------

[OLI]

Fair enough. I probably don't deserve a blowjob. 

I guess I had better make some effort - gotta convince her to come on tour so I can fuck her every damn day...

Oof. So wet. God I'm going to absolutely destroy you.

 I missed you my little sex toy...

--------------------------------------------------------

He was there for a couple of minutes, and he got me so fucking wet, but he clearly wasn't going to give me much because he stood up, ready for what came next. Honestly, I wish he'd just stayed where he was. He made me sit up so he could pull my dress off, he slid his jeans down his legs, and then he shoved me back and wasted no time in pushing himself into me and fucking me hard; standing at the end of the bed and holding my legs out of the way. He didn't look at me, well not at my face anyway, and he also didn't stay there long before crawling up the bed and pulling me into a spooning kind of position. He wrapped his arms around me and caressed my breasts as he found his way to me again, and once again, fucked me hard. He moved his hand down so he could touch me below and I instantly felt totally helpless... I gasped and exhaled loudly because it felt so good to be getting both things at once. Jesus it felt good. I was getting totally lost in the moment - he'd never made me feel that good before, but just like before, he didn't give me much. He only did it for half a minute and it was really frustrating.

Before I knew it, he'd somehow moved our bodies, and I was now face down on the bed and he was still inside of me. He pushed me down and gripped me tightly as he fucked me hard. I pulled at the sheets as the entire bed literally moved. Honestly, it probably looked violent, but it did feel good. He got me on all fours and let his body fall forward onto his hands so he could kiss my back as he slowed down. It was nice when he did that since it felt affectionate, but it didn't last long... He dead weighted himself and forced me back down face first into the mattress. He seemed so heavy handed. He slapped my ass repeatedly which made my skin sting and he gathered my hair in a ponytail and pulled it which wasn't exactly pleasant. He grabbed my neck and squeezed which made it hard for me to breathe, and he shoved his fingers in my mouth too; he was lucky I didn't bite them off since he was being so aggressive. I guess I didn't hate it, but I felt pretty uncomfortable. I felt entirely like a prostitute that he could do whatever he wanted to do with because he was paying for it. He pushed his weight into my lower back again, and grabbed my hips to go back to the seemingly violent, rough sex he obviously liked. I wondered if he was like this with everyone, I mean, he'd always been sort of rough with me... I wondered if he was only like that with hook ups, or if he was like it with girlfriends; with girls he actually cared about or loved. Surely he had a softer side to him. Surely he didn't want to hurt girls he cared about.