Chapter 19- Plan A

-

I woke up with a start. My eyes weren't willing to open when I heard a sigh.

I quickly sat up rubbing my eyes nut all I could see was a blur . In front of me was a pissed off Carter sitting in a chair. He stared at me with eerie calm but his body was tense.

I pulled up the duvet to my chin in a attempt to hide from him. I glanced at him again, he was in boxers and he had his leg over his knee. His hands were resting on the chairs arm.

' You embarrassed me' he calmly said. H

'I' I began to make excuses. He put his finger in front of his lips. He sat up straight. Leaning forward.

' We are going to lay some rules down' I stared at him in fear. Scared that he will follow through with what he said before. I touched my body subtly to see if I was still wearing that dress. I wasn't wearing anything. My heart began to race.

'what rules ?' I began when he lifted his finger once again to his lips. I held the duvet closer to me. Trying to make sure I was covered.

'shush' he began again. His insufferable smirk was back on his face. His hand inched towards the duvet. I had thought maybe he was bluffing even though he has never given me reason to believe that it was possible. My belief in peoples goodness was unfounded. But still I wanted to have faith that he had some good in him.

I felt the duvet getting yanked on as I held on to it tightly.

'I can make your life hell yet you happily disobey me. I can take from you everything you hold dear and yet here we are. Luckily for you, my mother knows a lot of powerful magic and no one remembers what you did. Not only did you embarrass me but you hugged another man' he snarled at the end.

He tugged at the blanket hard. It fell of my shoulders. I held on to it tightly and pulled it to my chest. It barely covered my chest and thighs.

'I'm sorry' I said pathetically. Not even attempting to explain or make a plea. He will do whatever he wanted. He would take and take. He would do what he likes to me and no one will be able to stop him.

He let go of the blanket and started laughing. He rubbed his face, leaning back in the chair. I pulled the blanket up and around me.

'why, should I not follow through with what I want. It will make you mine and no one will dare to look at you. You will forever be marked by my scent and mark' he leaned forward with a determined look.
I didn't answer. He looked at me with a eyebrow lifted. Daring me to answer. Give him a excuse again.
'You will stay in this room until I feel necessary' He scoffed at me as I pulled the duvet up under my chin again.

' A Blanket won't stop me' he smirked at me again. Just as I was about to breath a sigh of relief. He pinned me to the bed with his bed. One of his hand was on the bed frame and the other on my throat. He tilted my head and held my face to the side.

'Your mine and only mine. Next time you touch another man, I will rip his arms off and beat him with them. And ill make you watch whilst I do it, then I will make you watch as I make my way through his family, friends and everyone he has ever spoken too. You will be responsible for his and everyone he has ever spoken too. Don't even try me' He hissed in my face. He squeezed my throat so tightly I start to see stars. I pulled at his hand, tears pooling at my temple.

He eased his hold on my neck but didn't let go. He stared at me crying.

'What no begging ?' He whispered the smirk on his face spread into a grin. I tugged at his hand. He clenched his jaw, slowly moved his hand up my face and squeezed my cheeks.