Chapter 43- Denarie

The lady that was going to protect me and help my child. Is a kick ass homebody and  with training to support my magical son. She is friends with oracle, a very special oracle,my brothers have told me.

She was dressed in mum jeans and a lose white top. Her hair up in pony and she had loose bangs.She was smiling at me but there was something about the smile that said don't mess with me and definitely don't try my limits.

She held her hand out to me in encouraging manner.  I slipped my hand into hers.
As my family walked away. They didn't want my smell to linger on them to much.
Bubba was in tears and Bastian look scared. Maybe it was for me or the my child. At this point it must have been for everyone.
Sophia cried and Sienna held her. Sienna blew me kisses and mouthed i love you. I waved at them as they left. They  all lingered.

She held my lower back to steer me away from them. As I stared at their backs that made they way to another vehicle.

'What should I call you?' I asked her.
She opened the door for me. I climbed in and clipped my seat belt in.
'Please, call me by my name if that makes you comfortable' she smiled as she closed the door.  She was to smile. The baby kicked making me gasp.

She climbed in. She held my bump and whispered something.

I quickly pushed her hand away.

'What are you doing' I asked in a panic.
She looked at me. I must looked a state when she put her hands up.

'I was massaging your bump' she looked apologetic. But the experiences I have had  and my unborn child has. I can't take the risk of people even touching me.
I can't trust her until she proves otherwise.

' im sorry, my name is Denarie. Im a being trained midwife and im a oracle. Im kinda of doctor if you would want to compare'  she whispered.
I looked back at the suv we came in. They had abandoned it and sat in the another suv that was parked there.
So my scent would fade as soon as possible.
I rubbed my face. I was in my night gown and a robe.  I haven't gone to the loo or even washed my face.
Maybe it was stress.
' im, sorry my baby is .. stressed. I haven't been eating properly and I have been attending anything but meeting's lately' I said with apologetic smile.

She drove the next town. Pulling up to a  beautiful house. The lawn was meticulously done and was surroned by rose bushes.
The door was bright red and the windows were white.
' I had dinner made and ready. I'll heat it up' she smiled and helped me up the steps.
I held my lower back. The pressure on my lower back was increasing is my delivery date came closer.
' what have you made' I said looking forward to homemade food.
She grinned.
' I don't really know how good it is but I have made lasagne. Meat feast and cheese heaven' she grinned.  Whilst she tried taking it out the oven. It was still piping hot .

She helped me to the sofa infront of the tv until she made the remaining food warm.
' what are we going to say to these people' I asked as I heard pans and water running. I slipped my slippers off and put my  feet up on the foot stool.

I began to rub my bump as the soothing motion helped my anixety regarding his safety.

The food was set up on the table in the kitchen.  Denarie helped me off the sofa and on to the comfy dining seat.
The table was full of food.
All my favourite from mash potatoes, greens and even garlic bread.

'These are all my favourites' I whispered really looking at her. She looked happy to hear that.

'My daughter likes these sides too. She always like her mash separate too. Your mother told me your the same' she whispered with tears in her eyes.

She got up and started to plate food up for me. She made sure they didn't touch which  I appreciated. What if i didn't like her cooking.

She made her plate of food and sat down. She gasped loudly, got up and came back with water dilute, the ribena one.

' my mother told you or my brother' I asked. She smiled at that. It was Bubba and only Bubba who knew my eating habits.

My mother was beta first then mother to her oppsie daisy baby. I was a mistake according to the other pack members.
I put a mouth full of lasagne in and forgoing caution.
I moaned in appreciation. Doing a little dance.
' Denarie, this is so good' I said in appreciation. I cleared the lasgne and sides so quickly. I didn't even realise how hungry I was and how long its been to get good food. The car food didn't even feel like food. It felt like cardboard compared to this.

She laughed and carried on eating. She got up and grabbed a big slice of chocolate cake.
'Here, for the little man' she whispered. She gave me a spoon and hovered. Waiting to see my reaction.
I took a big spoon full.
There was a comforting movement in my belly. This is the comfort he gets from Kai. For the first time its been just food. Denarie has got herself a fan. A tiny powerful world ending fan.

'He loves it and I love it. Thank you so much. He will be obsessing about the cake and especially your cake' I said happily.
She smiled at me and jestered with a hovering hand over my bump.
I nodded.
She touch the bump. The baby nudged her hand but didn't do anything else. It was as if he knew her.
She smiled at that.

' he is foretold you know' she whispered to me.
I nodded at her.
'there will be unlimited supply of cake in the fridge' she pointed at the fridge.
She started moving away the plates.
' Never take that talisman off even in the shower. Be careful of  anything near it' she said as she cleared the remaining food. Putting some in the containers and others back in the oven.

' it's important. The realms will be in chaos and especially your so called mates realm. The moment you lose that talisman, you will have everyone here in a moment' she said.  She sat down and started to figet.

' what we are doing will get us killed. Your not immune to the council, Valentina. They will take the child away from you' she said. I got a sharp kick in respone to that.

I was shown my room and my bathroom. She had already bought all my clothes and shoes.
'if you want anything else we can go shopping or need anything, im in the room on the left.'she said as she closed the door.

-

Sorry, guys.
There has been some health issues and other things involved that have taken priority over writing. Im trying to get back into writing.