chapter 20- Kaiser

'Where are they' he asked the guard. His walk is urgent and full of aggression as he makes his way into the pack house. He began slowly rolling his shirt sleeves up to the elbow.

'Sire, they are both in the bedroom' he bowed as he spoke. He headed straight to his sisters apartment. He walked in to see the girls snuggled in to each other. Sienna snoring like a tractor with her head on the hand rest and his mate on her hip. He quietly walked towards Valentina and picked her up slowly so she wouldn't wake up. She held him close and snuggled more in to his chest.

This was the first time she willingly touched him.

Her head was on his chest, it felt like she belonged to him. His and only his. There was a soothing calm to having her like this. He slowly started uncurling her fingers from his collar. She pulled him to her again as she sighed. He uncurled her fingers again from his collar. Putting her down on the bed and began to remove her outer clothes and shoes. And tucked her in to bed. Then he stripped himself and slipped in beside her.

'I'm sorry but I won't let you go' he whispered in to her hair. He pulled her into his chest.

-

-

-

I'm weighed down into the warm soft surface by a body.

'Move you fat cow' I shoved at the arm. I felt a hard chest snuggle into my back more.

'Sienna' I asked whilst rubbing my eyes. I opened them to see a thick veiny arm wrapped around my stomach. The other under my head. Our feet tangled together. His leg thrown over my legs.

'Carter' I whispered in shock. He pulled me sharply into his chest. My hair was tangled in his arm.

'hmm' he grunted at me. I tried pulling his arm off me but he held on tighter. My heart was beating like a humming bird.

Issy.

She peered out of her self isolation and scoffed at me.

You have given in human. Disappointing.

I haven't given into him. She walked around in a circle and settled down. She curled her tail into her body. She gave me a withering look then put her beautiful brown head on her paws.

Issy. She Ignored me completely.

He started kissing the back of my neck, I tilted my neck back to avoid his kisses.

He just chuckled. He got out of the bed and stretched.

'I got a surprise for you' he said and left the room. The barbie crew came into the room with everything from a dress bag to the makeup.

I quietly got out of the bed and did what they said without arguing. The outfit felt degrading. It was a black spaghetti strap v neck dress which ended just below my bum. The dress fitted me like a glove. It was paired with 6 inch black heels. My hair was pulled up in a high loose pony tail. My make up was done natural but the lipstick was red. I stumbled as I took a step forward.

' I can't walk in these' I told the head of the barbie crew.

'You got to try, alpha requested this outfit' She said.
She lead me to the ballroom where the party took place. In the room Carter was already there with his mother standing beside him in front of the thrones. The room was full with what looked like warriors and important people stood in rows. The warriors wore the packs coats of arms and the council members either wore suits or dresses. They looked like they came off the red carpet.