Chapter 22- Horror

I still hadn't made my way through the food in front of me.
Annie was still beside me and watched me. Go through the motions of eating and cutting.
'I want to go to the library, Annie' I asked her chewing through another bite.
'im full' I looked down at the plate it still had food on. I didn't want to eat anymore.
She shook her head at me.
'The food needs to be finshed. Before we leave' she pleaded with me.
I couldn't eat anymore. But she wouldn't take no for an answer.
'Can you go warm it up please' I pushed the plate towards her.
She picked up the plate and left to make it warm.
I quickly walked towards Sienna's apartments. I knocked loudly to make sure she heard me. But there was no response.
I again knocked loudly when the door was jerked open.
A sleepy harlow opened the door.He had no shirt on and was in boxers. I turned away. Why don't any of them wear clothes.
'Harlow, where is Sienna'I asked sharply. He must have done something to her.
'Your majesty, your at the wrong apartment. The one opposite is hers. Also does your mate know you here' he asked his voice husky.
I ignored him and walked towards Sienna's apartment.
I knocked on her door. She opened with a plate of pancakes in her hands.
Smiling at me, she handed me the pancakes. Locking the door behind me.

'Come my rebellious friend. Harlow has told the brother slash dictator. He is coming and isn't happy. Eat the pancakes'
I took a bite of the pancakes and it was like heaven on a spoon. For some reason I always had room for desert.
The knock on the door was sudden, loud and deafening. Making me drop the spoon on the floor.

Sienna brought me another spoon. As we waited to see the reaction or action after.
The door shattered at the frame,landing in heap on the floor.

In walked Carter, followed by Harlow.
'How many times have I told you to obey me!' He roared at me. The plate of pancakes fell to the floor in a heap in front of me.
'You didn't say anything to her' Sienna shouted back at him.
I got up and hid behind Sienna.
'Come,here NOW' he pointed at me.
I didn't move neither did Sienna. She held her arms out.
'She came to eat pancakes and isn't doing anything wrong' she pushed me more firmly behind her.
'Harlow,' he hissed. As he stared at me.
He nodded at him. Harlow came forward and dragged Sienna away from me.
My whole body started to shake in fear.
He grabbed my chin pushing my face up.
'Im used to obedience and you are testing my patience' he said in a deadly calm way .
He turned away from me towards his sister.
'This is on you' he said to her. He nodded at Harlow again. He held on tightly to Sienna.
'Carter, don't stoop even lower. She is your mate not your punching bag' shouted Sienna at him. She began to struggle in Harlows arms. The fear made my heart race in a painful manner.my body started to shake.
The slap came out of no where. Knocking me down to the floor in a heap. My eye sight blurred and I saw stars. The pain searing across my face.
I tried crawling away from him. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards him.

'Carter !' Screamed Sienna with tears streaming down her face. My face was throbbing and my eye was shut.
He pulled me up by my hair.
'What was you planning' he whispers in my ear. His voice was deadly calm. The calm before the storm.
'Nothing' I sobbed out. I pulled at his hand.
'I can't do this anymore. I can't wait. Im not waiting another year to make you mine' he hissed me.
He started dragging me towards Sienna spare room.

'No, Sienna. HELP ME ' I screamed so loudly. I felt my hair ripping in his hand as adjusted his hold in it.
'Please STOP' I screamed at him. The fear made me fight harder.
I scratched his arms, drawing blood but it didn't do anything.
The door was slammed open and he threw me on top of the bed.
He began to undo his top just as his mother walked in.
'Put your shirt back on' she demanded.
It felt like I was paralysed with fear and I couldn't believe this brutal behaviour.
I began to sit up slowly. My dress strap was ripped and kept on falling down. The tears were rolling down my face without stopping. I sobbed as I bought my knees to my brusied face.
' I can't wait. She is trying to run away' he hissed at his mother. He took his shirt of and slammed it on the floor. Making me wince in fear.
He began pacing. His mother tried calming him down. Whispering to him but he kept on pointing to me.
'My wolf can't wait Mother' he roared at her. Moving towards me.
She whispered something to him. He instantly went still.
Looking at me with a hunger.
He walked outside with her.
I tried taking the now stuck sandals off my feet. The strap had got tightened.
I took them off and let them drop to the floor.
He came into the room suddenly making his way towards me. This time he held his hand out to me. I stared at his hand as if it would bite me.
'NOW' he shouted at me. I quickly grabbed it as he yanked me out of bed.
He led me to the main hall.
His mother was standing there. She looked at me in disgust. My hair was a mess. My legs and arms had bright red carpet burns from being dragged. My face was bruised and my eye was closed shut because of the swelling.
'I told you that I would make you regret it' she said in a calm manner.
She looked at me from head to toe.
' Is this what we have to look forward to?! You can't be physically disciplined when you carrying and definitely can't be disciplined in front of my heir' she sat down on the arm chair furthest from me. Carters hand tightened around mine.
She held on to the armchair  as she spoke. She nodded at Harlow.
He turned to face Sienna. Then punched her in the face
'No please' I screamed trying to go to her. Carter held on to me as Sienna sobbed holding her face. Harlow pulled her up. She had a hand to her face.
'Now, Carter won't punish you but your family and friends. Every time you disobey. Right now it's in your best interest to accept Carter.' She nodded at him again. He pulled me towards the bedroom.

Sienna

The door slammed shut.
I heard a shrill scream.
'Mother don't allow this please Im begging you' I shouted at her. As the screams became even louder. I tried getting out of Harlows hold.
'Your brother has got a point about this matter ' she said calmly. The screams turned to begging then loud sobs.
I could hear gasps of pain and sobs.
'How can you allow your son to do this to another woman' I screamed at her.
The door unlocked and out stepped a shirtless Carter with a shit eating grin on his face.
'Im not used to an audience but this is the only time I'll make an exception' he smirked at mother.
'No one will help her now.' Mother stated as she got up. She looked at me with a triumphant look.

'Harlow, im getting into the shower. She won't be going anywhere' he nodded at him as mother and he walked out. Harlow let me go. I quickly ran to Valentina,
opening the door to see carnage.

Her clothes were ripped and on the floor. There was alot of blood on the white bedsheets. Her hair was pulled out in chucks on the bed. Her lipstick was smeared on her face with mascara running down her cheeks. She had blood drying on her cheeks.Her arms were covered in hand print bruises and her neck was covered in bite marks. She was in shock staring of into the distance. The bed sheet was covering her body loosely.
'Valentina' I whispered my voice cracking.
She didn't respond.
I walked towards her slowly so i don't scare her.
'I couldn't stop him' she wailed out to me.
I sat beside her on the floor. Crying with her.
Nothing i say will make this better for her. Nothing can fix what he has done.
She fell a sleep like that crying miserably.