Chapter 21- Monster in law

I gasped waking up startled. The fear curling into me like unwanted cold.

His body was weighing me down. His head in the crook of my neck and his legs thrown over mine. She knew the pain would be a throbbing ache but the cut would be sealed. Her whole side was stiff with the slow burning pain.

'I know your awake. How did I do ? ' he whispered at me with a control anger. I know better to answer but the reckless part of me need to get some sort of justification. He snuggled in to my body more.

'which part,where you have you loyal warrior beat in front of the pack or the part where you spiritually rape your so called mate again' I whispered as I felt the tears build up again. So much for never crying again. He chuckled in to my hair.

He pushed me on to my back and held me down.

'Every part, it was a fucking thrilling show' A smirked played across his full pink lips. He quickly kissed me on the lips. He slowly got of the bed and began to walk towards the door.

Before turning. He ran his hand through his hair.

'Oh, my mother wants to plan the ceremony. The ceremony will be in three days time' He shouted at me. He walked out slowly bare foot. His back had had dry specs of blood on it.

I sat up as the dry blood fell of my shoulder in small chucks. I looked at the bed it had a patch of blood on it and maroon specs of dried blood on it. The blood smell was an intense sickly metallic smell that was smothering my sensitive nose and making me gulp. This was a another reason I didn't want to become a warrior I disliked the smell of blood.

I got up to get into the shower. I rinsed the shower to make sure it was clean and the water warm then turning the shower on full, I step in. I watch as the water slowly turns a shade of maroon then bright red. I rubbed my shoulder slowly fascinated by the water, realising that he can walk in whenever he wants. I quickly scrubbed my body and then used his shampoo and shower gel to finish up.

Wrapped in a towel I walked out to see the Barbie crew. The main lady was standing front of me with underwear and a dress. It was a white flowy V neck dress that went below my knees. I took it from her.

'Thank you, what is your name?' I asked turning towards her. I was rude to her constantly and my manners were lacking.

'Annie, Luna ' She smiled at me. She glanced at my shoulder and then looked away. I rubbed my shoulder.

'Are you okay Annie? ' I asked her. She looked back at the two girls with her. They nodded at her and went out.

'I'm so sorry' she whispered with her head bowed. Her hair fell on her face covering her from my view. I didn't move. I don't want her pity or her sorry.

'for what ?' I said quietly so no one can make out what we was saying.

'what happened to you yesterday. No woman deserves that. No matter her crime' She whispered to me. My heart ached and my throat felt like it had a lump in it. She glanced at the door.

I turned to go the bathroom to change. I felt myself on a verge of a meltdown every emotions was threatening to attack me in one go which would not do me any good right now. I need a clear head when I meet her. Breathing in and out made me feel a little bit in control.

She was nasty to me at my pack house and she will be more ruthless in her own house. The dress once again fit me properly. Thankfully it was full arms and comfy.

I sat in the vanity chair and waited as Annie quickly did a light makeup look on me. Just to give me a glow and hide the deathly pale tinge that was slowly developing.