Chapter 13-Izzy

The soul is healed by being with children- Fyodor Dostoyevsky

-
-

He left me in bed with searing pain even though he sealed the bite, he couldn't erase the pain I was feeling.

The pain came from him not being my mate,it would have been pain free if he was my mate. The blood was sticking to my hair and face but I couldn't be bothered to clean it. The anger that was burning through me was unbelievable

He left me like that to celebrate with his pack.
My hair was matted to my neck and head due to the blood and tears.
The tears weren't stopping at all. I just cried hard more when I winced at the bruises on my arms.

This isn't the future I wanted.
I struggled up to sit and gasped how achy my body was feeling. It felt like I was hit with train.
My head was pounding from all the crying and the sliver powder.

I hugged my legs and listened to all the noise in my pack link. They was trying to get drunk which was Impossible for a wolf unless they added certain things from what I heard.

Carter was laughing and shouting.
I zoned on his voice.

'finally I won ' he screamed to his people.
I was an obession to him. The prize.

There was loud cheering and wooing again.

'I will introduce her to you and soon we will introduce my son to you too.' The room was so loud in response to him that I had to pull out of the pack link.

He was planning this from the moment he met me.

The throbbing headache was forcing me to lie down and close my eyes but I couldn't give up.

The feeling that was washing over me was utter helplessness and fear. I didn't know what to do. I felt like mourning the loss of my mate and life was the next step but I couldn't just give up yet.

My mark was being rejected by Izzy and my body was in a throbbing pai . The pain would be my constant friend for some time.

I was mind linked with his pack now, I could hear everything being run by him and his replies to those queries.
I tried blocking him out but I my mental barriers were weak as I never had to block people out before.

I sat up wincing slowly and lowered my legs to the floor. Getting up I began to stumble on my numb legs. I held the side of the bed shaking my feet out. The room kept spinning due to the pain which was so intense. I had to block it out.

Once the feeling came back in to my legs. I sat crossed legs on the floor.

I slowly touched the side of my neck where the mark was meant to be, there was no obvious sign of a wound but the pain I felt made it seem like there was a fresh wound there. I sighed.

Don't concentrate on the pain. I repeatedly chanted to myself.

Hey Izzy, we need to block these people out.

Ok, concentrate and focus on the wall, bring it up high and strengthen it.

I focused on the wall, imaging it built with first wood, metal and then concrete and then a safe door. I held it there to make sure it would hold up.

Izzy, is it done.... you should know seen as you have experience.

Ha-ha, funny human
I could hear the sarcasm in her reply. Making me laugh, this was a welcome distraction from what has been happening to me.