Chapter 23- Nightmare

Sienna

We was left alone for the next day. She still didn't move from the bed.
She was still,staring of into the distance. I knew I need to help her through this but how. Getting up I started the bath and put some bath gel in. Once the bath start to foam up, i went to get her.
She hadn't moved. Tears were streamjng down her face and her eyes were swollen. Her nose and cheeks were bright red.
'Come val we need to get you washed' I whispered to her.
Slowly trying to move the blanket. She held the blanket to her chest. With more tears streaming down her face.
'Will the bath make me whole again?' She whispered to me. I shook my head at her.
'No it won't take away what has happened' I said to her.
'It won't take away the pain that your in but it will make you feel better' i coaxed her. I sat on the edge of the bed trying to sooth her by moving stray hair from her face.
She held my hand.
' is it possible for me to get pregnant' she whispered barely audible. Her voice cracking on pregnant. The fear was etched on her face and I didn't want to add to it.
How do I tell her that she has chance.
That heat is a guarantee but without it you still had a chance.

' let's talk about that later'
I got up and grabbed a robe from the chair,slowly easing her up. She winced and gasped out in pain. She slowly started to sit up.
She held the bed sheet against her just as I helped her into the gown, taking the bed sheet away to reveal a blood stain that was damp on the bed. She was still bleeding.
Her legs were covered with blood dried and drying. She winced as she moved to stand up.
' why aren't you healing' i whispered to her. She looked like she was on deaths door. She finally stood up limping.

The streaks of blood went down to her knees. Drying in different angles and various shades of red.
I helped her towards the bathroom as she slowly limped, she held my hand in a death grip which got tighter everytime she walked.
' i can't .. it hurts to much' she stopped walking and leaned on me.
'We need to get you clean and we need to figure out whats happening with your wolf' i whispered to her.
I eased her slowly forward towards the bathroom in front of the small step ladder so she can climb up without much trouble.
She slowly took the steps and stood in the water as I eased off the gown. Her body was bruised every where.
I quickly looked away to give her some privacy but that animal not only took her innocence but in the most brutal way.
She winced as the water touched her as she sat down and curled in to a her knees.
'We need to get you clean' i whispered as i got the loafer and washed her down. She sat up straighter to help me. I tried to avoid pressing on the bruises or cuts which was near impossible.

Her face was slowly healing and wasn't swollen from the slap anymore but it shouldn't be healing so slowly. It was like her wolf was dying.
'He won't leave me alone now will he ?' She whispered as her body trembled.
'He can't do this to me yet no one will stop him will they' she whispered to no one in particular.
' he is going to take from me and use me until there is nothing left' she whispered.

He has broken her and I don't know how to fix her. She won't stop crying.
Every drop of tear that fell from her face made my heartache.
I let her soak as I cleaned her up slowly. Washing her tangled her was a problem butI slowly untangles it, to see patches of hair coming loose as I rinsed it. There was a big ball of hair on the side.

The bath water soon turned red. Making me tear up even more. This girl was meant to be treasured and here she was sitting in a bath with red water.
I got up of the ladder and got the jogging bottoms and tshirt that I put on the door earlier.
She was staring of in the distance, frozen.
'If i am pregnant will he take him from me' she whispered to me. She slowly moved her hand to her abdomen.
I shook my head,trying to snap her out of this. Make her shout, swear and fight.

'We will take about it later. I promise but we need to get you out' said I began calmly getting her to stand. I held the towel out to wrap around her. And eased her out the bath, helping her with her clothes. She winced as the tshirt touched her neck and shoulder. I looked at her neck again the mark looked fresh again.
I led her to my room and away from the guest room where she experienced the horror that will haunt her.
I eased her on to my bed and let her get comfortable on it. I put two pillows behind her head after quickly drying her hair and made sure she was tucked in. As I turned to go get her food. She grasped my hand with both of hers.
' please don't leave. He will come back, I know he will. Just help me die,please I can't take this anymore' she begged me to end her life. Her tears pooling at her neck.
' I won't allow you to give up' I shouted at her fiercely. I held her hand tightly
'he is taken everything from me Sienna' she whispered. He has but her will to live was stronger then his will to break her.
'I won't allow him to win val and that is a promise' I whispered to her. She laid her head on to the pillow and closed her eyes but her hand held mine tightly.
' I promised your brother , I will get you home to him and I will' i whispered to her. Not even 10 mins in to her sleep, she began screaming and begging.
' please your hurting me' she begged sobbing.
' Valentina wake up' I nudged her shoulder.
She woke up with a start wincing as her body jerked.
'He was ' she whispered closing her eyes.
'Im sitting here. I'll keep guard' I whispered as she closed her eyes again. Trying to sleep, to escape her reality. How is this happy go lucky girl so broken. Her brother will never let this go. But no one can do anything about this. We live in a man's world.
She stayed asleep when the door slowly opened. Creaking at the hinges.
In walked Carter behind him was Harlow.
I slowly took her hand out of mine and standing
' leave both of you' I whispered pointing at the door.
Carter just smirked as he came towards Valentina who was crying in her sleep. The tears pooled at her temples as held the bedsheets tightly.
' we need to get to know each other again'he said crudely implying .
' she isn't healing and is traumatized. You animal leave. At least leave her till she is better' I began when Harlow stepped forward. I gave him a dealthy stare.
' try me bitch, I don't need magic to kick your ass' I shouted forgetting Valentinas sleep.
Glancing back I saw her sit up quickly and look pass me to see Carter.
She started sobbing and hyperventilating . Her pale hands tightening around the bed sheet.
I slowly came to her and held in my arms as she cried.
' come, mi amor' he held his hand out to her. But she hid her face in my chest and shook.
'You made me do this. I wanted your first time to be perfect. Wine and dine. But you forced my hand' he said slowly trying to pry her arms from me.
'she isn't healing Carter. Her body is broken thanks to you. She needs a pack doctor especially if she needs to look the part for the ceremony' she held me tightly. Her tears wetting my shirt.

' Harlow ' he shouted whilst trying to yank her from me.
' no please leave her here' I shouted at him. As Harlow started to pull me away from her.
' NO, Sienna ' she tried holding on to me as he dragged her from her waist. He slammed her against his chest. Her body sagging in his. I tried grasping her hand as he dragged her away. She was screaming at me to save her. My heart broke and anger spread through my whole body. I wanted to kill my brother.

I tried going after her. But Harlow held me against him in a tight hug.
His face buried in my neck. Slowly kissing my neck.
' shush,' he whispered as I tried shouting.
'Stop touching me like that you perv' I shouted at him.
He let me go. Smirking at me.
I wiped at my neck. Kicking at him.
'Peice of shit' I lunge at him trying to punch him.
'How does it feel to participate in a rape' I sneered at him.
He looked at me shocked.
' what you best friend and Alpha slash king didn't tell you that he raped his mate. That he abused her so bad that she is trying to kill herself' I screamed at him. He put his hand through his hair.
Shook his head.
'I didn't know that' he said in shock.
' you didn't know that then what did he tell you. What the fuck did you think happened last night ' I screamed at him. Pushing him towards the door.
' get out you fucking shit stain' I screamed crying. He left without a fight but I knew he wouldn't do anything. He would shout and bitch to my brother then let it go.

I slammed the door shut and then opened it again to see if anyone was there. He was gone. I made sure to slam it harder.