Chapter 42- Basically

Carter dragged me towards the room that was given to us. He held on tightly making my arm ache.

Kai was held back by the gaurds and Cardinals. The baby was furious,he began kicking and throwing weak magic tantrums that were weak for him but not for others. He was worn out magically but was still throwing tantrums.
Nothing could hold him anymore.

Physical, emotionally and mentally I was worn out with it all. The lack of food,the politics and seeing Kai like that.

He pushed the door open so hard that it slammed into the wall behind it.

Carter then pulled me infornt of him.
'WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS' he screamed at me. His hands tightening around my arms, my hand went up to his bare chest.

I quickly lifted my hands of his chest.
He looked at me, there was a werid concern that I have never seen in him.
The moment it came, it was gone.

'He won't let him come to the world. Both of your life is in danger. He will try his best to stop you giving birth' he shouted at me.
The floor boards creaked outside our room. Carter let me go and put a finger to his lips.
He slowly creeped to the door. As he did that baby gave a sharp kick and gave a sharp burst of power. Pulling in a servant that was listening to us.
'Your majesty's,I'm sorry...' he stammered as the baby pulled him in.
A sharp snap sound,broke the quite that followed.

'The baby' I whispered. As the last bit of energy finshed. Making me faint and weak.
Carter walked back in like people dying weren't a issue.

' it was me and the baby tag teaming'he smirked. He lead me to the bed,easing me on the the bed. I took of my shoes as the world spinned.
Easing me into bed,he fixed the duvet and tucked me in.
' we need to get more food in you the healthy kind and loads of cake for the baby' he whispered as my eyes fluttered shut. His voice seemed so far away.

I was slowly woken by chants, loud and steady.

-
There is a warm breeze on my face and I could feel the warmth from the sun.I heard a sharp horn.

My eyes began to flicker open. The baby.
I quickly touched my stomach. I was still pregnant. I opened my eyes fully, to see that I was in a car. There was laughing and whispering in the back of the SUV.
There was people.

My baby.

The panic set in and all I could feel was the baby's power getting ready.
' tina !' The familiar voice shouted.
It was Sophia and sitting beside her was Sienna. She waved at me,smiling like a idoit.
'Soph, what's happening' I asked. They had her locked up. He was going to torture her.
' where is Kai' I asked. There was no Kai in the back.
' no,Kai. It would have looked suspicious and wouldn't have been good for the wolves. He wasn't involved and won't be. We couldn't make it to obvious. We took you and Sophia only' Sienna said.
I looked at Sophia, she had a far away look in her eyes. The one,I know to well.

You never get use to abuse.

'How did you get me out especially now' I asked as the baby kicked. I winced and on demand, I was given a box of cake.

' we came with the goods. The kid is a wild card. The orcale gave us a a talisman to cover you. No,being can find you or will find you. They will walk past you and won't even smell you or even recognise you. There is two pendants on the necklace and one belongs to the little one. His powers will be subdued for a time being. But we can't have any contact with you or you with anyone and that includes Kai' she said.

'Kai, is he going to be okay' I whispered with tears in my eyes.
Sienna and Sophia both nodded. Sophia got up and knocked on the partition between us and the driver.

The partion slowly went down to show Sebastian and Bubba.
I burst into tears.
' I thought i would never see you guys' I whispered.

They both look so please to see me. Bubba had tears in his eyes but bastian looked relived.

'We wanted to see you to safety. We are going to hand you over to a trusted friend. She is a midwife so you don't need to worry about hospitals. She will help you out with everything and you will be her daughter. Your husband died at war and your living with your mother.
She has your Id and birth certificate'

I looked at Sienna.
' your brother will never let this happen. How did you get me out, the last thing I remember is sleeping' I asked her.

She shrugged.
' you don't need to know the details but we had the bad ass witches from last time and we had a inside man with a passion for sucking blood' she whispered then burst out laughing.
The vampire was loyal to a baby. My baby.
Sophia took the box of cake of me and Bastian handed me plate of roast dinner meal. More like a meat feast.
I tooked in but it was bugging me that Carter let this happen. I swallowed the bite down without chewing. It scrapped down my throat. My appetite was none exist and the cake wasn't even appealing.

'Carter' I asked. Sophia and Sienna looked at each other. Sophia winced.
' we erm.. knocked him out with wolfsbane and witches brew. He won't wake up for a atleast a month. The other Cardinals had a very urgent meeting and stuff. The rest is top secret' she hurried. Nodding at me.

The Suv came to a stop in a abandoned parking lot. The girls helped me get out. Sophia held my food and Sienna helped me with getting out.

We piled into the bmw. Bastian looked around and threw the key in the car. He walked away and whoosh the car was in flames.

' your welcome' whispered Sienna with a dramtic sigh. Sophia held her self tightly.
As the Suv turned the direction we came in.

' Guys, im greatful about the rescue but you broke me out of the Cardinals castle infront of the most powerful beings to exist and they just let you'I asked taking another bite of the food.

' Basically' Sienna nodded with a grin.

They won't let me leave, they just found out the baby I am carrying is a darkling. They wanted access to him. The vampire Cardinal was literally worshipping my child.

The day turned to night and there was no breaks from the car. We drove for hours. Some were spent chatting and some were spent sleeping.

There was loads of cake and snacks. The food were in containers. This trip was planned throughly.

We stopped one time in a car parking lot again. This time the sun was shining.
There was one car a dark suv.
We pulled up next to it.
Out came a woman in her late 30s.
She bowed at Sienna and me.
She smiled at the boys and Sophia.

'I will be looking after you' she said. She had power. It simmered off her.
She seemed pleasant.

I hugged my brothers and the girls. I didn't want to leave them. The possibility of seeing them was very small.

..

Hi guys !

I wanted to ask about chapter lengths are the lengths fine or do they need to be shorter.

Let me know what you guys think because soon im going to edit them.

-long length

-Short length

Thank you