Chapter 39- Winter

The tears had made my eyes burn and swollen. Carter had eased me out of bed and gently held me to him as the aches and the soreness was making it self known.
I stood up, testing my legs. Slowy laying a hand on to my bump to comfort my baby. I cautiously held on to Carters arm
The baby was in a better mood, the contractions stopped once I got the cake.
He was manipulating me like his father. I didn't want him to be anything like him. It starts of with small things and then bigger.

'they will come and get you ready. I am telling you to be good. Whatever happens don't react. My bind will only hold for so long. He will be destructive' he whispered to me as you would a small child.
He held out his arm but stopped from going forward.

'Theres glass on the floor. It will hurt you and your wolf's recovery rate is shit' he whispered.He gently pushed me backwards and slowly sat me back down on the bed.He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around me.
'Isn't this the bliss .. mates want' he began. As there was a knock,he quickly waved his hand and the glass disappeared.
He put his finger to his lips as he went to the door.
There was a knock again.
He pulled the door open to a woman with white long hair that fell at her knees. She was beautiful as can be,she had ice blue eyes and lips that were bright red. She had on a white flowy dress that dipped at her chest. Her bare arm had a gold cuff on her upper arms. With her stood Thesus.
Thesus looked nervous as he looked at Carter.
Shs stepped up to Carter. Looking at him with a smirk.
'My, my dear you are sight for sore eyes. You haven't visited me' she had a flirty tone to her voice.

'Lumi,' he smirked at her back.
She walked past him towards me. She stood in front of me.
I looked up at her. The woman towered over me as she looked at me. She looked at my face tiltig her head side to side.
Her face slowly went from smirking to anger. Her face was twisted in to a jeer as she saw my bump.
'YOU GOT HER PREGNANT, CARTER BLACK' she shouted at him. She stormed toward him with snow trailing behind her.
'Lumi Winter, you knew what our relationship was, I never told you otherwise. This is my mate and my child'
He pointed towards me. She turned her unnatural blue eyes on me.
Carter quickly stood in front of me.
'This won't be the end of it. The Winter court won't back you' she hissed at me.
As she was leaving Carter looked at me, smiling.
'Lumi, your father will back me and you know why. Your fathers blood vow will hold to me' she looked at him with a smile so vicious. It made my blood run cold.
He was the only one between her and me.
My childs powers were bond and mine wasn't anything against her.
She was a immortal.
'We are the winter fay, our oaths and vows are not your average wolf or witches vows' she cackled to him. She stormed out the room literally leaving the room in snow powder everywhere.
Thesus looked at me in sympathy but didn't say anything.
' Go to the winter King and inform him that I want a meeting asap' he clicked his finger and the snow disappeared.
' she likes to throw her weight around, she might be a issue soon'he laughed fondly at the idea.
' she threatened my child' I hissed as I tried to get up.
' she won't do anything her bark is worse then her bite' he said as he came to get me up.
I pushed his hands away.
' your choice in sleep over buddies might have cost your chance at this so called trial. I am happy with it, she can have you. Let me call her back' I gasped at the energy I put into trying to get up. He grabbed my shoulders,yanking me up.
I held on to his shoulders.
' Stop' I gasped at the pain,pushing at his chest. The tears pricked at my eyes again.
' Don't push me away' he began.
' I will push you away and I will be happy to get away from you' I shouted at him.
The sting of the slap was felt before I could register the sound.
I gasped. Panting at the pain. The anger swept through me. The anger I tried supressing so hard hit me.
'you slept around and made enemies of women that are powerful. You,chauvinist pig raped me and got me pregant. Took my virginity that was mine to give not yours to take. SO DON'T YOU DARE, DON'T YOU DARE, TALK TO ME ABOUT MATES AND MINE' I screamed at him, gasping loudly.
He looked stunned but that turned in to a smirk that slowly gave away to a deep laugh.
'whats fucking funny' I huffed at him.
He looked at me, shocked.
'I fucking love you. I can't even take you seriously. So what I am a man and I have needs. It was a consenting relationship and we both are adults. She is a immortal and has a mate in line for her. We was blowing of steam and she knew the arrangement. The council will allow minor mixing but they wouldn't allow powerful mixings. That's not the only issue but she is arranged to marry the crown prince' he said with a shrug.
'Did I ask you for a history lesson ' I hissed back. He hugged me to him.
He kissed my forehead.
' let me go' I began but just as the energy came it left me too.
He eased me to the bed.

Erm, hi. Sorry about the wait,hopefully the chapters will be more frequent.