XI

After we summoned the portal through dance, the Reaper Pool rose up from the Earth.

"Alright," I said standing on the edge, "Let's hop in." Suddenly, I was pushed down the well and I screamed. "NAMIKO!" I closed my eyes and I was in the Reaper Pool in the castle garden. The Reaper Realm's night sky was beautiful as I looked around at everything around me. My personal maid was in the garden, taking a stroll.

"Is that you Princess Ace? And Lady Namiko?" The woman said, rushing up to us.

I smiled. "Yes, it's me. Do not inform my parents that I'm here. Let it be a surprise," I told her, sending her on her way. I went to my bedroom and sighed. "I havent been here in so long..." The room was decorated beautifully after I left. I stood there in awe as I looked around.

"Ladies. Please make yourselves comfortable and call on me if theres anything you need," the maid said, bowing. I smiled.

"Thank you. But your relieved of duty for the night. Get some rest, ma'am."

She nodded and left the room to go to her own quarters. Namiko laid on my bed near the window. "We need to train tomorrow. I mean we are fighting a powerful and fierce Valkyrie Reaper. Plus, we're both only half Valkyries. My other is just Grimm Reaper while yours is-"

"Satuban. My other half isnt Reaper."

My eyes widened. "Your father is a Satuban? I had no idea they still exsisted."

Namiko nodded. Satubans were a dark race of elves that lived past the Grimm Kingdoms walls in the forest. They were users of shadow magic and dark magic but they weren't evil. They were also called Shadow Reapers. Some of them weren't bad, well at least that's what I heard.

I nodded. "Explains the ears," I said, looking at her as she recovered her ears. "The next two days, we need to train." Namiko nodded as I walked up to my hammock. I looked down. I felt bad for abandoning the Sins but I needed to keep them out of anymore danger and that would be taking on Orion head on. Theres no telling how many people she's corrupted or taken over. Us two cant do it alone.

Namiko looked at me. "You're thinking, what a surprise. Well since you want to know how many people she's corrupted, there were five others, including myself."

I glared. "Six total, including Yakima.

"I've had visions of the other five yhat she has as her little army, if your truly interested in it right now

"I've had visions of the other five yhat she has as her little army, if your truly interested in it right now."

I sat up in my hammock. "Tell me."

"Akira. He's a demon as well, a very unstable one."