X

I opened my eyes and immediately grabbed my scythe. Ban was sitting down beside me. "You passed out from your wounds," he mummbled, placing his hand on my cheek, "You okay?"

I nodded slowly and tried to get up. "Ace, you called my name as you passed out." I stared at him as a stinging sensation came from my ribs. "I- what?" I blushed, the pink color going to my cheeks.
"You called me baby," he continued, blushing a bit, "you havent blushed in a while."

Ban and I sat there in silence for a bit. So embarrassing. I looked at him. "I need to heal before we get to Camelot. I need to be able to personally fight Zeldris and hold my own," I mumbled. Ban smiled. "I already placed healing lillies in your bandages."

Suddenly my eyes widened as I felt another dark power. I looked down. "Chandler and Cusack have returned," I mummbled to myself. I growled. "That makes everything 100 times worse!"

"You mean the same people we defeated are back?" Ban asked, looking surprised. I nodded.

"I just know. I'll be taking on Zeldris and Chandler and Cusack." I sighed. "I'll need plenty help since Elizabeth, Meliodas, Merlin and Escanor are down."

"Day is turning into night!" Diane screamed. Ban helped me up and we made our way to the balcony. "Its Chandler," I mumbled, flipping my scythe and looking out into the distance.

"Heard you needed help, huh, cousin?"

My eyes widened. "Namiko?"

She stood there and smiled. "You arent under your mother's control?"

"That fight between your mother and I knocked me out of Orions controlling state. That and your parents healing me up. I thought I'd pay you a visit."

"Ace, who is that?" Gowther asked. I realized they had never met. "Gowther, I'll tell you after we deal with Chandler. I suggest you all save your strength and allow Namiko and I to deal with him."

Namiko smiled as she spun into a fiercely made fighting outfit, that channeled her powers throughout her body.

We stood side by side. "Ready?" She asked, feeling pumped up. Her aura was powerful and radiant. I smiled. "Now I can get to know the real you," I said, smiling a bit as Chandler came into view.
Then, he disappeared. Suddenly, Hawk screamed. "Merlin! Turn around! How did that old geezer get in here?"

"Spectrum," I said, holding Namikos hand as we were teleported to where Meliodas and Elizabeth were in the cube.

Namiko took out her weapon, two beautiful black axes as I took out my scythe. "Step away from the cube, old obsessed man!" I said, getting into an attacking position. Namiko and I were on opposite sides of Chandler as he glared at Elizabeth, because he believed she abducted him. But we all knew Meliodas left willingly.

"Chandler, step away from the cube," I repeated, growing aggrivated. "Merlin, move them out of here!" She blasted Chandler with a spell but it backfired on her, turning her into a child. I growled as Namiko and I circled him.

I growled as he went outside and gave a little speech and shrunk Diane. Shooting stars pounded the earth. Namiko stepped up as the giant pig started running. "Absolute Cancel!" The stars stopped as Namiko stood there in front of Chandler, to keep his focus on her and not the power move that Gowther and King had came up with. As they fired their move, Chandler was sent flying. "Oh, so you didnt need us yet." Namiko said, sighing. "I really wanted to fight him."

But, we saw demons in the distance. We both smiled. "King, Gowther, stay here with Elizabeth and Melildas. We'll take them on for you," I said, as Namiko and I used fire to fly over to the demons.