Chapter 4

*An hour after the fight*

Cerion continued to press his head against mine.

"C...Cerion. Stop," I muttered, finally opening my eyes. He continued whining until I got up.
"Sir Ban, Ace is awake," Elizabeth exclaimed. Ban stepped into the room and all the other Sins came, knocking down Ban and surrounded me.

"Do you need to be bandaged," Merlin asked, grabbing her bandages with unique healing properties. "Im fine," I mummble. Diane, King and Escanor hug me. "WE WERE SO WORRIED, ACE," they exclaim, putting me in the tightest hug imaginable.

"Get off of me!"

They let go and I was face to face with Meliodas. "Im surprised, Ace," he started, "you would've beaten her in less time if you used your other abilities."

I crossed my arms. "It wouldn't have been fair, honestly. Plus... I wasn't trying to kill her. I told you, the human race is honestly my favorite and Im against killing them unless I have to," I explained.

"But she pissed you off, didnt she?"

I look away. "What's done is done. I beat Jericho, end of story," I say as Ban brings me a plate.

"Im not hungry, Ban," I mumble softly. He doesnt say anything but puts the plate down and kisses me. As he lets go, Ban smiled.

I sat there dumbfounded.

As everyone left, Meliodas, Merlin and Ban stayed.

"Let me get this straight, you don't feel anything," Meliodas exclaimed as he plunges his sword through my chest. I shook my head. "But how did you feel that pain during the fight," Merlin asked.

"Im able to power off my immortality for 30 minutes," I say.

"Fascinating!"

Meliodas took out his sword from my chest and I spur out a bit and smile. "I'll have to run some tests later," Merlin says a bit excitedly.

Ban looks at me and sighs. "Well, want to come downstairs ans eat before its all gone," he asks, grabbing my hand. "I guess," I say, grabbing it. He pulls me in for a kiss on my cheek.
I blush a little and jump on his back. Holding me up there, we make our way downstairs where theres a lot of humans in the Tavern. Crowded. Most of the seats are filled.

I sit beside Ban and Cerion lays on his lap. We eat happily til Ban's face is red. "Ace, do Reapers get full?" he asks, grinning and leaning back.

I gulp down another drink of water. "We can. Why?"

"No reason," Ban says, fiddling with my blue hair. "Should I dye it again? Maybe dark purple this time?" He smiles. "Honestly, I think you'd look even cuter with a really light pink mixed with white," he says. I miss with the little silver things on his shirt. Ban smirks.

"You're so short."

I look up at him. "Shut up."

He gets in my face, staring at my light purple eyes. "How about you make me," Ban says, showing off his teeth.

"How about you not call me short?"

Ban laughs."So what, I can't tell the truth now," he implies. I bare my teeth and tackle him to the ground. "I'm going to kill you," I joke. He smiles. "Dont worry, I've already tried. You cant," Ban responds, as I press his wrists to the floor.

"You're getting stronger, Ace," he says, sitting up, "but youre not stronger than me."

He puts his head to mine. "Ban, despite your immortality, I'm far stronger than you."

Ban kisses me. "No you're not."

And again, Im dumbfounded and staring at him. "Told you," he said, getting up. "Shut up," I say, crossing my arms.
I hate when he does that.

*8pm*

I lay in Ban's arms as people leave. Meliodas, Elizabeth and Diane wipe down counters and tables.

Meliodas...when are we leaving?

Midnight, he replies.

Yes, Meliodas and I have a telepathic connection. Yakima passed it on to him while we were in my Realm.

Ban yawns. "Ace," he says sleepily, "do you have that necklace I gave you?"

I hold it in his face. "I never take it off," I say, smiling. He grabs it and kisses it. "Good," he smiles, "it lets people know you belong to the Sin of Greed."

I roll my eyes.

"I dont belong to anyone," I reply, turning away. He laughs. "Hmm okay," Ban smiles, looking away. Cerion comes and licks his finger.

Wow, way to interrupt, boy.

*Midnight*

I grab my bag and rub Cerion. "Take care of Ban. I'll be back soon. I promise," I say, kissing his back and going to Ban. I kiss his cheek and smile. "I love you," I whisper, meeting Meliodas outside.

"We're meeting Estarossa and Zeldris at Mt. Delivion, lets go," Meliodas says, as we walk into the woods. "Wanna race," I ask, smirking. He looks at me. "We both know I'll win," Meliodas says, very intimidating. I smirk and we stop.

"Ready, set, go," Meliodas says and we run through the woods.

I jump up into the trees and continuously jump on the treetops. Almost as if the moon was in my background.

We skipped through the woods, crashing through the trees and bushes not even making a sound.

Quiet as the night. Crickets were our music. But, they were barely speaking. Maybe they sensed a demon and a reaper galloping in the night?

Then, out of nowhere, Meliodas's speed increased so I jumped onto his back.

"Hmm?" He looked back.

My eyes widened. His dark purple aura was already on him and it was overwhelming. "So, we must show our aura," I ask, taking out my mask. He nods as he speeds up.

"Hold on," he says in a deep voice. I place my arms around his shoulders then put on my mask. "Fine," I mutter as we make our way to Mt. Delivion.