Chapter Twenty

"Princess Ace, your father asks for your pressence," says one of my maids. "Okay May," I reply. The Sins were enjoying lunch. Elizabeth and Ban assisted the chef and made Jumbilon. Its a Reaper Real delicacy. Its really a roasted chicken with roasted vegetables including Earth carrots but also include Eaion (potato like) and Nai (spinach like).

One of my eyes turned blue and glowed. "Spectrum," I said, teleporting to the throne room.

"Ace, you need to upgrade Infinite Sol," he says, as I stand beside him. My eyes widened. "What's wrong with my regular Sol?" He checks something off. "Its officially been 1,000 years since you've upgraded. This is supposed to be your final upgrade. It'll be that way for all of eternity," he explains. I sigh. "Fine, I'll head to the Labyrinth to finally customize Infinite Sol," I reply.

"Spectrum," I say, teleporting to the Labyrinth, hundreds of feet underground. The Labyrinth was just a codename for the Reaper Family workshop. I placed my hand on the stone door and my Reaper Marks glowed. Purple butterflies, the same color as my Marks had opened the door.

The Lab had a smelting table in the middle of it. Molds surrounded it along with a lava waterfall. The walls were covered with bookshelves and vines plus family portraits.

I sighed. First, I had to smelt down my current scythe. Taking off my charms on it, I smelt it down and placed it in a bucket. Second, I chose the outline for my scythe. This time I chose one a bit longer. I added lava into the smelted mixture for the handle. Third, I had to chose the blade. Father saved a particular blade for me when my final design day came: the Dragon Fang. It looked like a regualar dragon tooth but after a couple of my own personal customizations and charms, it turned out like this (After it cooled):

 It looked like a regualar dragon tooth but after a couple of my own personal customizations and charms, it turned out like this (After it cooled):

Infinite Sol was now Eternal Flame. The blue jewels were my ancestors, the first Eternal Reaper's. Partly from his Reaper Marks.

I slid it on my back. Eternal Flame can flip into a bow and shoot arrows. I teleport back up to the Throne room. "Spectrum."

*Towards Night Time*

"Is everybody ready," I ask as we all meet in the hall in front of my bedroom. Diane nods. Meliodas and Elizabeth nod. "Where's Merlin anyway? I know she's not going but...," I question. Ban walks up from behind me. "Going crazy with the potions," he said. I sigh and smile. King yawns.

"Okay so this is how we're gonna ride to the Kunia Lucreta," I say.

Soon, we found ourselves in the woods. Ban and I rode on Cerion. Elizabeth and Meliodas rode on a Magnifa, an animal that is like Earth's stingrays but hovers over the ground like a magic carpet. King and Diane ride on King's pillow.

As we arrive, I close my eyes. "Incognito," I mumble. I make the guards by the door not see us or our rides. "Steady boy," I said. "Easy, Rai, easy," Meliodas said as we stopped. We were beside the palace, one of our extra suites, the Zugiko Hamora Palace. This was the Kunia Lucrieta's hideout. Where my mother is held captive.

The guards at the door were corrupted. We didnt have time to reverse their corruption. King snuck behind one and used a sleeping spell. Both fell out. "King, stay out here, just in case back up comes," Meliodas says as we walk inside. He nods and drops Diane off at the door.

"King, will you be okay," Diane questioned, sounding a bit concerned. He smiles. "I'll be fine."

We all continue and fight people along the way. They weren't corrupted but they were ordinary Reapers. We made it to some type stairs and Elizabeth looked up. "There are two floors up," she said. I nodded. "So Diane and Elizabeth will secure the second floor and Ban, Meliodas and I will take on Namiko and save my mother. I'll teleport you guys if you or us need assistance," I say as we come to the second floor.

Diane and Elizabeth smile. "Good luck, ladies," Ban says. They smile. "We got this," Diane said happily. "You got this," Meliodas said, hugging Elizabeth tightly, "I believe in you."

They kiss.

We race to the last staircase. Ban, Meliodas and I stop. "What's the plan, Princess," Ban asks. I look up. "I don't know. Depends. But I'm taking on Namiko. Most likely she'll have guards there, so you two will have a field day," I say.

"How did you know she was on the third floor?" Meliodas crosses his arms.

"Honestly, I guessed. She wasn't on the first or second floor so," I explained. I summoned both Meliodas and Ban's sacred treasures. "Ready," I said, taking out my scythe. "Ready. Ready," Ban and Meliodas said.

We run up the stairs to the final floor where Namiko and my mother supposedly were.