Chapter Fourteen

*The Next Day*

I teleported to Ban and Jerichos location and they were walking. Of course King wasn't there. I appeared on Ban's back. "Hmmm?"

We made eye contact and I smiled. "Hey beautiful," he smiled, showing off his teeth. Jericho pouted as I told him hey. I placed his bag against my back and laid on his. "So whats going on back at the Tavern?" I sighed. "Discussing how we're gonna stop the Commandments," I replied.

    He rolled his eyes. "Them," he said coldly. I hopped off his back as we reached an open plain. "Lets take a break," Jericho mummbled tiredly. Ban sat on his bag and I was working with my Infinite Sol. "Breaks mean relaxing, Reaper," Jericho said, laying on a stump.

"Well unlike you, I still have to practice with this thing because theres someone...some people in the Commandments that I want to kill," I responded, still swinging it around like a sword.

   Ban looked up. "Who?" "Zeldris and Estarossa. You wouldn't know them," I told him softly. I gently touched the bite on my shoulder. It didnt sting as much as it did when Yakima and I didn't get along.

For minutes, we were all quiet.

Soon we got up and stretched. Ban glanced at the sky. "E...Elaine?" I turned around to him and looked around. My eyes widened. She was there, wearing all black. "ELAINE?" Jericho and I exclaimed loudly.

She floated to Ban and he fell on his knees. "Elaine," was all he could mutter.

Elaine stabbed him.

He still hugged her.

   "Don't you see that she's trying to kill you," Jericho said. I stood there frozen. Who resurrected the zombie? Not trying to joke but Elaine is NOT supposed to be alive. When she died, I was the one who shipped her soul to the Reaper Realm.

Jericho runs to Ban, ready to attack Elaine but Ban pushes her away. I stand their speechless. Elaine hugs Ban and then they kiss right in front of my face. I ball my fists up and a tear slips down my face. For a second, I thought he gave me his heart despite her being his eternal love.

Honestly, my heart broke. No, it was shredded to pieces. I fell on my knees. But of course, nobody was paying me any attention. My marks turned grey. That hurt.

I stood up and wiped my face. "Goodbye," I said slowly. I teleported back to the Tavern.

I sat there in the corner. Diane comes to me. "Where were you at? We needed you. The dead came back to life, attacking people," she exclaimed. I just sat there, saying nothing. I stared at the floor. "Sorry."

Meliodas stood behind the bar and looked at me. "Ace, what's wrong?"

I bit my lip and I was shaking. I've never felt this hurt. I balled up my fists and tears dropped to the ground. "Elaine...Ban," I sobbed. I wanted to scream. Yakima came and patted my head. "It'll be fine," he reassured. I shook my head.

"Meliodas, lets spar. I need to have some sort of release from all this."

"Alright," he said, smiling a little. He seemed a bit aggrivated. As we walked outside he patted my back. "Let it all out," he said, " because its okay to do that. Scream, cry, throw a tantrum. Its alright."

I hugged him. Erzabesu, I mean Elizabeth followed him and hugged me too.

We released each other and Elizabeth smiled. "Princess Ace, it will be fine," she said.

I did as I was told and released all my anger and hurt on a clone I made. I kicked it, stomped it, punched it until I felt better. I only felt a little better.

*Night*

   I walked through the forest and stared at the stars. "Ban and Jericho should be returning tomorrow," Yakima said, hanging onto my shoulder. I didnt say anything. "He doesn't matter. What matters is helping out the Sins and having them help me with the Reaper Realm civil war," I reply.

I breath in deeply and stare at the moon. Izumi is the last rogue. Zeldris, Estarossa and Galand are the main ones that need to die...