Chapter One

*3000 years later*

The Reaper Realm is undergoing a civil war. Half of us are against the Demon Race for starting the Holy War and the other half of us are neutral. My fathers throne is tested badly because he is on the neutral side. I couldn't take this anymore.

I go to my bedroom and unlock the secret room underneath my bed. It contained a pool that led to the Earth Realm. Hopping in, I grab a bag of necessities since I don't know where I'm headed. I haven't been to Earth in a very long time. A thousand years maybe?

  I open my eyes and I'm laying in front of the Earths hidden Reaper pool.  It is surrounded by trees and shrubs and beautiful flowers. I stand up and examine my surroundings. "Everything looks so different," I mutter to myself. I walk around into a large place called Liones.

   It was filled with so many humans! Human food, animals, wagons! I enjoy human cultures and their cities like this. I bought a couple of oranges and then someone caught my eye. A girl with white straight hair and blue eyes. She also had a blue earring and she was picking up apples.

   She looks so familiar. She looks like a goddess. I heard what happened with Meliodas and Liz but Danafall is gone. Is she Liz's reincarnation? They look the same.

I walked towards her. "Are you Liz?"

She looked up at me with sudden curiosity. "No," she said softly. "Elizabeth Liones. I work at the Boar Hat with the Seven Deadly Sins." I tilted my head. "Who?" I questioned. "I'll show them to you," she says, walking off. I follow her. I feel eyes on me coming from everywhere. I place on my hood from my black shirt. It might be my fashion. 

    My clothes are from the Reaper Realm: the hooded shirt, black pants and my boots. I decided not to bring my mask though cuz it would give off that menacing aura and humans would sense fear. As we walked, I fidled with my light purple hair. "You're not from here, are you?" She asks, as we arrive on a green hill. I shake my head.

   I stare at the little house sitting on the hill. "That's the Boar Hat?" I ask as I follow her in. There were stools and tables along with wines and ales behind the bar.

   Suddenly, people come out of nowhere. "Surprise!" Elizabeth jumps back and I catch her from falling. My eyes widen. Theres a little kid, floating with a pillow. Beside him is a girl with brown pigtails and an orange dress. Behind the bar is a man with light blue hair and a red outfit. He also had a scar.

    There was a beautiful woman with dark purple hair and pink lips. She had a ball in her hand. A man with a very intimidating mustache and glasses was beside her nervously shaking. In front of Elizabeth was a man with pink hair and glasses, constantly shifting them. "Who is this?"

   I look around and realize they're all staring at me too. Then, I see him: Meliodas

  My eyes widen. "A...Ace?" He asks, walking to me. The most feared Demon is working at a Tavern?! He's even the same height and everything. I can even sense his power and he's gotten stronger.
I smile and hug him. "You've gotten older and stronger, Ace," he says, squeezing me.

  He releases me and stands in front of me. "You've gotten taller too," he says, laughing. "You even look different too," I reply. "You seem more happy and your eyes are greener." He laughs.

"Hey uh, Captain. Care to fill us in?"

   The man with light blue hair and the scar  towards me. "Who's this cutie?" He asks, getting into my face. I roll my eyes and thump him. The man flies into the bar. Meliodas turns around. "That's Ace. She's a Reaper," he says, pointing at me face. Suddenly, the dimensional nasuea kicks in. "What the hell....," I mumble, passing out.

   I awake in a bed with the Sins surrounding me. "ELIZABETH!" I scream sitting . She jumps at my sight. "Hey, its alright," she says conforming me. I breathe deeply and look around. The guy with the blur hair stares at me. "Didn't I thump you?" I ask, tilting my head. He smiles. "Im immortal," he said casually. "The names Ban, the Fox sin of Greed."

   It took a while to process those two words. A human...immortal? Like a Reaper? He must've drunken from the Fountain of Youth in the Fairy Kings Forest but how would Elaine just let him? Knowing her she would knock off anyone that tried...Unless...

   "I am too," I blurt out. The boy floating up, comes through a door. "You kinda look familiar," I say squinting at him. "I'm King," he mutters. "The Fairy King and the sin of Sloth ." My eyes widened. Even though Reapers are supposed to be a fierce combination of all the Races, I don't think I've ever gotten this close to the king.

    "Ah, she's awake," says the man with the mustache. "Is he a Seven Deadly Sin?" I ask. "Well, I may not look it miss, but I am the Lion sin of Pride. Escanor," he says. I smile. Wow... The woman that was holding that orb finally gets up and checks my tempature. "Merlin, since we're all doing these introductions," she says. "Gluttony Sin?" I ask. Her features look very familiar too.

   The person with the pink hair and glasses peeks at me. "I am Gowther, the sin of Lust," he says. I smirk. I don't sense any human aura from him... "That's because I'm not human. Im a doll," he blurts out. He can read munds...Cool. The brown haired girl with pigtails smiles and leans over. "Im Diane, sin of Envy," she says. " If I wasnt this size, you would know I'm a giant." I turn to Meliodas and smirk.

"Sin of wrath right?"