Chapter Twenty-Three

My mother was incredibly fast. The fastest Valkyre alive. All I saw were flashes, back and forth along with a mighty punch where Namiko slams into a wall. "Dont ever think you'll ever be able to take on the clan of Grimm," she says, brushing off her shoulder.

The clan of Grimm is my family's clan.

*Hours Later*

We all regroup at the Grimm Palace. "I think Father will be happy to see you," I say as Mother and I walk through the garden.
Father sits by the small fountain with water lilies. "He sat there every day when you died," I explained. Mother smiled. "Spectrum," she said, teleporting to him.

He hugged and kissed her and called me over there. Ban came and sat down. "Come on, Ace's boyfriend," she says, smirking. Ban smirks and comes over with us. I stand underneath my father and Ban stands underneath my mother. "Ban, if you are to marry Ace, I give you my blessing," she says. My eyes widened.

I didnt think she was going to say that. We did a group hug.

Suddenly, white rose petals came. Mother was disappearing. "Now I can rest in peace," she says. The petals flow to her original grave. "She's not coming back, is she?"

Father shakes his head and smiles.

Out of nowhere the petals wrap around my Father. "I've been given a second chance by the Primary Ones," my Mother says, reappearing.

That fast?

Our eyes widen and we hug her again. "The Reaper Realm will rejoice tonight," my father proclaims.

*The AfterMath*

"I would like to happily present the highest honor, any race could achieve: the Blessing of a Valkyre to the Seven Deadly Sins. And to Merlin, I would like to present the Greatest Mage Award," exclaimed my mother.

Diane, King, Meliodas, Elizabeth, Merlin and Ban were given their medals.

I stood beside my mother in a blue gown.

Ban hugged me and in front of the entire Reaper Realm, we kissed

The Sins were leaving tomorrow to go back to Liones. "I don't know if I'll see you again, love," Ban says, holding my hands as we sat in my bedroom that night. He kissed my hands. "I believe you will," I say happily, nipping his nose, "I really do love you." He smiles. "I love you too."

Cerion licks Ban. I guess he had Cerion's blessing too!

The next day, the Sins left the Reaper Realm. I watched them jump back into their world. "Do you want to go with them, Ace," Mother says, looking at me. My eyes widened.

Did you guys really think this was the end of it all?