Chapter II

"WHATTTTTTTT?!?!?!" Hawk shrieked, jumping up and racing around the Tavern.

I sighed. Meliodas' face turned stern. "How do you know?" I looked down. "I have a feeling. A very strong feeling. It was in a dream as if it was a vision," I replied, rubbing my arm. "Ace, were you able to sense Estarossa?" Merlin asked. I looked down and nodded.

"Are you able to sense the other Commandments like Drole and Gloxinia," Elizabeth asked. I shook my head. "Not completely sure. I just need to get my powers in check," I said, staring at my Reaper Marks. The powerful energy swirled inside them.

I sat down. "So any new names for that new demon form you have now?" Ban asked, wrapping his arm around me. I smirked and poked his stomach. "Well I named this new wind ability of mine, Shippu. I can show you outside. And as you saw, that ball of power is called Toro. It absorbs and explodes," I said, stretching and getting up. Ban gets up and walks outside and I follow. Yakima smiles and follows, trying to catch up on his four little legs

I smirked and as I picked him up, he got babyish and almost sluggish as I held him. "Maybe you should name that demon form, ummmm...Calypse," Yakima said, smirking. "Or Naki." Naki had a pretty ring to it, that's for sure.

I sighed. "I have new demonic powers, air abilities. Let's see if I can do anything else," I said, grabbing Ban and pulling him away from the tavern. "Well, try anything," he said calmly. Placing two fingers to my mouth, giant black flames emerged and my eyes widened. "Jeez, my bad."

Do You Like Your New Gift?

My eyes widened as I turned around, looking around everywhere. That voice...its hers. The Primary One, Nuava. Her voice was one that made me stop moving completely. I remembered my first encounter with her...

I was in that same golden clouded area but surrounded my three giant thrones belonging to the Primary Ones.

First was Nuava,(female) creator of all Reapers, childbirth and life. Plus she aids both gods in wars. Second, Charisma (male), the giver of chaos, emotions, and death. Third, the eldest, Phain (male) the maker of the Reaper Marks, the ability to use any power from any race and the first Reaper King.

Mother had told me that when you die, you'll see one of the Primary Ones. But there were all three sitting in front of me. I placed my scythe on my back and bowed on one knee. "The Astonishing Nuava," I started, "its an honor to be in your presence."
u looed e ously.
And I stared at her with the same amount of curiousity.

"Daughter of the Grimm and Dystopia?" Nuava questioned. Charisma and Phain looked confused. "Nuava hasn't spoken in 15,000 years," Phain explains. I nod. She gets up and with two of her four hands, cups my face as she lands in front of me. They're all the same size of Drole and my mother when she was corrupted put together.

"Nuava," I mumbled, closing my eyes for a second and reopening them, finding myself in that golden clouded area again. Her aura seemed darker than before. How is she all alone and like this? I looked around. Their thrones were nowhere in sight. Only hers was there, but much much bigger.

"Y-Your excellency, you look-"

"Reaper, dont you dare speak to me without my permission. On your knees, you are in the presence of the Primary One," she says, feeling her darkness.

Immediately, I fall to my knees. "Forgive-"

"Dont tell me to do anything, Princess Ace," she snapped. I growled and stood up, despite who's presence I was in front of. It didnt matter because I knew something was wrong. It was obvious.

"Wheres Charisma and Phain?" I asked, feeling myself getting riled up. She tilted her head back and laughed.

She placed a finger to her mouth and the only sound I heard was her slight "shh". "Reapers like you shouldnt ask questions ecspecially about things you have no understanding of," she said, baring her teeth and I watched as her Reaper Mark's glowed. I smirked and crossed my arms.

"I'm a Royal Reaper, my Primary One," I say, staring at her. Suddenly her form shifted greatly. Her blue skin became a bright ebony color and her delicate fingers were now covered with jewelry that the finest Blacksmith of my kingdom can never craft. They were golden sharp claws at the ends of her fingers, on each hand of her four arms. She was the Mother of the elements and a force to be reckoned with.

She smirked and tilted her head back. I sighed. "Why am I here, Nuava?" I asked, feeling that dark power that I had reemerge.

"I gave you a gift, that's all," she said, staring at her beautiful headpiece. I jerked my head back.

"You cant give abilities though, only Phain can do that? Where are they, Nuava?" I asked, growing impatient and tired.

"Gone," she said, slowly and smirking. "Enjoy those newfound abilities from your, 'awakening' Princess Ace. Enjoy them." Her voice grew cold and bitter. "Leave my presence."

I bared my teeth. "Give me an answer," I shot back. She laughed and soon I found myself at the same spot outside the tavern.

Ban walked up to me. "You look like you've seen a ghost, little Princess," he cooed. "Are you alright? Where did you go?"

I looked down. "I was summoned by the Primary Ones of the Reaper Realm. I-I dont know how to feel," I said, shaking. I looked at my hands.

"Well let's continue training, alright," Ban said, kissing my hands. I couldnt help but smile.

"Alright," I said, walking away from him. "Let's see if I can use those water abilities. I extended my arm and a long trail of demon blood was there in place of the water. My eyes widened. "W-What is this?"

Ban stared at me. "I believe that's demon-"

"I KNOW WHAT IT IS!! Just why am I able to control this instead of water," I replied, cutting him off. I extended both hands and immediately Ban accidentally became my puppet. Was I capable of moving the blood inside of him and possibly extracting it? Where did the blood I manipulated before Ban come from? Possibly those demons I killed...

I dropped my hands and gasped. "Ban, are you okay?" I said, racing to his side. He stared at me. "I'm fine, just a bit shocked. That hurt," he said, sitting up. I looked down.

"I'm sorry," I muttered softly, helping him up. "I should still have my fire abilities though. What can change in that?"

"Ace, they were black before you left ," Hawk said, bringing his scraps outside to munch on. I looked at my hands. Was the power Nuava gave me tainted in some way? I had no idea honestly. She seemed different and I didnt like it at all...