IXX

I dont know how I'm going to explain to Sagan what just happened. I grabbed two fistfuls of hair and my eyes began to water. "What does she have in store for me?! Does torturing me emotionally and mentally and physically going to help her succeed in whatever awful plan Orion has in store for me?! UGH!"

I sat there and sobbed lightly.

The snickers of Zillamara boomed in the room as she sat in front of me. I let go of my hair. "You're just here to piss me off again, huh?"

She smiled. Of course, since you're a beast who cant-

I gripped her face hard and my eyes flashed red a bit. "If you ever think that I'll succumb to you, you got another thing coming, Orion. Read my lips: Get Out Of My Head!" I let go of her face, throwing Zillamara away from me, as she crashed against the mirror, shattering it. My eyes reverted back to normal. I got up and changed my clothes into a silk black nightgown. I got into a meditative stance, slightly hovering over Sagan's bed.

After a while of quiet, a slow and gentle knock at the door

After a while of quiet, a slow and gentle knock at the door. "Come in," I muttered quietly, trying to remain as calm as possible to keep Zillamara at bay. A scent of warm forest tea and slight oil hit me and I opened my eyes to see Sagan bring in hot tea.

"Hey, um...I just came to drop this off, your highness, I'm not here to disturb you anymore," he said, putting the tea near the bed. I sighed as I gently landed on the bed.

"Zillamara got in my head earlier, I'm sorry. I should've controlled myself. I didnt mean to yell," I said, getting up and looking up a bit at Sagan, then bowing. "Please forgive me."

He patted my head. "Who are you and what have you done with Princess Ace," he laughed, showing a warm smile. "Yeah, its alright with me. Cant say I understand though."

I looked up at him and he rubbed my face. His hands were warm and a bit rough, but he was trying to be as gentle as possible while caressing my face. Suddenly, he squished it and started laughing a little.

"You look like a little dumpling like this," he laughed, finally stopping. My face felt cold once his hand left my face. I didn't want him to stop...

"Sagan," I mumbled softly, grabbing his hands and holding them a bit. "Please don't stop."

He put his face close to mine. "I didn't quite hear you, princess," he said as I slightly turned away out of embarrassment. Sagan smiled a little and then turned my head towards his, inches away from his lips. "Go ahead, say it again for me."

I blushed a little and he pulled me closer to him by my chin. I closed my eyes, I wanted him to kiss me. It felt like I was silently begging him to just plant his lips on mine. But, I heard his little smirk as he pulled away. He knew exactly what I wanted but denied it without saying anything whatsoever.

"You need rest. I'll stay if you want me to," he said rubbing my face. I opened my eyes a little and he took off his shirt. My eyes widened as I watched for a bit. "You like staring?" How could I not? On the side of his neck, more onto the left side, looked as if his veins were glowing a bit, pulsing with energy.