V

*Dream Realm*

I was back in the Holy War, still fighting demons alone. Monspeet and Derei went Indura and Elizabeth saved them, by using powerful goddess magic. I twirled my scythe as I stabbed the last demon and panted. "D-Done," I told myself, twirling around my scythe. They were coming viciously in waves. I hopped up and stood on one of the trees and my eyes widened.

It looked like a bloody massacre.

The bodies of humans, fairies, giants and goddesses were piled up in front of the Arc. My eyes widened. How did our allies fall if barely any demons made it through? I walked down and saw a man badly injured, crawling away. I raced to him. "Excuse me, who did this?" I asked, looking back at the bodies. Out of nowhere, the man weakly swiped his sword passed my face. "We're allies, what are you doing?"

Then it hit me. These humans had killed those giants, fairies and goddesses. I bared my fist and began to sing. "Ahh~" The human man was under my spell completely. "Human, tell me why you and your people decided to kill the other races here."

The man grunted and then he spoke. "We humans... we wanted the demons to...annihilate the other races, except us humans..." the man said weakly. I growled, realizing my spell was wearing off. "Heal...me," he said, lifing his head up.

I twisted my foot, raised it into the air and stomped his head into the ground, causing a slight vibration in the grown. The blood leaked from his skull as I stepped on him. 

"Meliodas! Elizabeth! Gloxinia or Drole!" I called out. I bared my teeth. "Ludociel! Tarmiel or Sariel!" I flew up and passed Drole and two others beside him. There was a man walking to them.

One of the people were present day Gowther.  The other man sitting in the wheelchair beside him, I do not know. The man walking towards them had a death like aura. He had to be demonic, theres no way anyone could be so dark and terrifying. "Drole," I muttered as he held out his hand to me. I hopped onto it and looked the man in the face.

"Z-Zeldris," I gasped. He was older and much more powerful. That power definitely rivaled Galands when I fought him. Zeldris was a mere boy when I saw him. Zeldris eyes cut me. I gripped my scythe.

"Gowther," Zeldris spoke deeply. His voice sent chills down my spine. "The Demon King requests your return to prison at once. If you resist, your a traitor and I have no choice but to execute you."

The man in the wheelchair merely chuckled and he said "Oh dear, oh dear," stroking his beard simply unfazed. "I was hoping to conserve as much magical power as possible but if I have to fight you, then that's not going to happen."

My eyes widened. I knew Gowther was a doll but I never knew that Gowther was actually a living being. That blond haired man in the wheelchair was the true Gowther. "Drole let me down please," I asked as he lowered his arm. I stepped off and stood beside the Gowthers.

"Princess Ace of the Reaper Realm, I have no quarrel with you. Step aside unless you want to be slaughtered like this pig," Zeldris said. I smiled.

"You were such a little demon when I met you, ya know. I never had the opportunity to fight you so," I said, letting my scythe hit the ground. "I sense some of the Vampire race power inside of you. Did Gelda give you that?"

His eyes widened. "That has nothing to do with things right now. Gowther prepare to be executed. And Ace, stay out of this fight."

Immediately Drole punched the ground, sending Zeldris back. "You guys need to go. I'll hold Zeldris back," he said, ushering them out the way. "Princess Ace, it was lovely meeting you today. Hopefully, we will be able to talk again soon. Stay with Gowther for now."

I looked at him. "You sure, you dont need my assistance?" He nodded and placed me beside the doll. "Fine...let's go now!"  I hopped up on Gowthera flying wheelchair and we all left. As we ran, we heard how serious the battle between Drole and Zeldris was going. I used my scythe to dodge and block any flying ground from hurting any of us.

As we got farther, I felt Zeldris' presence behind us. "Get moving Gowther," I said, using my strength to kick them farther from  Zeldris.

"Finally, my turn." I said, cracking my knuckles. Zeldris merely smiled.

"I'm wondering if I should give you the same option as Drole or something completely different." I smiled. "As if I'd accept anything willingly from you," I popped my scythe out from the hold on my back.

"I'll entertain you just this once, Princess Ace," he said, unsheathing his blade. Our blades crashed against each other, both powerful to withstand each other.

"Your just like a dog. Going to do your fathers bidding," I said, crashing my scythe against his blade and pressing my forehead against his. "Might as well be. I already gotten rid of the Demon King's Guard Dog and took his place," Zeldris replied deeply.

I flipped my scythe upwards and left a mark on his face. I attempted to kick him in his face. He caught my foot and gripped it hard. "I win," he says. In response, I smirk.

"Reaper Special: Aura," I whisper into Cheshire Heart. A clone made out of pure energy knocks Zeldris into the forest, sending him crashing and tumbling through the trees. The clone disappears and I race towards him and my eyes glow blue. "Haa!" I say, pressing my scythe against his weapon again. My aura was showing now. His blade began to crack and out of nowhere, Zeldris grabbed my throat. Suddenly, my magical power was gone.

He threw me and I crashed into a nearby tree. My body felt weak but I stood up. I still had my Reaper Abilities, Firebird and Bloodlust. Firebird was useless since I wouldnt be able to even get close to them or he'll drain my Reaper abilities. I twirled my scythe around. I cant afford to lose control of myself. I raced towards him and grabbed his face. Picking him up, I felt flames burn my hand and I throw him. "Your holding back," I say, smirking. "So am I."

Zeldris got up and kicked me. I flipped out the way and dodged his other kicks. Suddenly, he held out his hand. "I wont kill you nor will I make you a Commandment. I'm going to kill two birds with one stone," he said as he used dark aura to strike me into a tree. I laid there and looked down

"Reapers cant take in things that are alien to your bodies, whether Valkyrie or Skeletal, correct?" My eyes widened. What was he talking about? "I'm done toying around with you, Ace. No matter how strong you become, you wont ever be able to beat me. That's a fact. I'll consider giving a weakling like yourself something powerful to make you believe you've caught up to me. Or kill you." Suddenly, his aura bit into my shoulder and I screamed on pain as it injected something that was presumably darker than Zeldris himself. That was the Demon Kings Guard Dog, Yakima. I screamed as blood trickled from the bite wound. Zeldris pressed his foot against my throat.

"I despise you, Reaper. I'll be your downfall and nightmare," he said, lifting my chin and then knocks me out with a swift kick to the head.

*Dream Realm End*

I panted hard and sat up as I looked around the place. I was in the tree with Ban still. "Y-Yakima," I called out. Yakima? My mind was silent. I searched my mind but Yakima was nowhere in sight. My eyes widened and I checked my shoulder. The mark was there.
     Suddenly the mark turned bright red and began to burn. "Ah," I said, yelping out. "Y-Yakima! Stop it!" But it was no use. I placed my hand over it but nothing helped. The mark began to deteriorate and fade. My eyes watered. Had he broken the connection completley? Why would he do that? Holding my shoulder, I  cried softly. The burn reminded me of the injuries I sustained fighting the Demon King.
   I curled up in a ball and I sobbed uncontrollably. Losing Yakima was like losing my entire family. He's been a part of me so long. Not only that, he didnt even say goodbye...

*Queen Orions POV*

The banished queen cracked her knuckles and released her now enslaved demon from his restraints. "Nuava, Yakima and Akira. My army is not yet complete. We will siege the castle of Grimm and take down that wretched family. I will regain my crown of the Valkyries and destroy that aggrivating toad of a sister-" Orion growled, sharpening her ancient blade. Suddenly she screamed in anger. Her crimson aura was visible and she bared her teeth. "Along with the person who took everything from me...her family is next."