VII

That night, people were at the tavern. Many, many humans. I got finished changing my clothes and I breathed in deeply as I looked at my Marks. I growled and finished straightening myself up. I looked at the outfit and suddenly, I found myself in deep thought. What if Ban doesnt love me anymore...? Or what it Yakima isnt under a spell? If so, who is out to get me and why? What is Zeldris planning because it's obvious he's still alive. What will him and Estarossa do? I bared my teeth and I felt dark demon aura arise in me as i punched the wall, causing black flames to emerge there. I walk downstairs and immediately people stare at my outfit.

I walk downstairs and smile, walking past a drunk King, smiling Gowther and a timid Escanor. Suddenly, his glasses flew off and Escanor's prideful demeanor showed as he grew larger. "You summoned me for mere buffoonery?!" I looked and rolled my eyes as Escanor bowed to me. "Take care of yourself, Princess Ace," Gowther says as I begin to walk outside. Elizabeth was serving ale to Meliodas, despite how he chugged it so recklessly.

Diane was laying there and smiling at her friends. Merlin had just arrived, which is what I was being told. But two people caught my eye: Ban with his arm around Elaine. Not in a friendly way, a romantic way. I balled my fist and walked towards them and I forced another smile. My mind was still constantly overthinking and I hated it.

"Oi, Ace," Ban said, never taking his arm off of Elaine. I waved, for if I said something, it wouldnt be kind. Elaine was smiling wide. "Oh, your dress is lovely!" Elaine says, grinning. I roll my eyes a bit. "Th-Thank you."

I sit down and Elizabeth comes to my side. "Want me to pour you a drink?" I look at her with a slight smile. "Yeah, sure," Elaine's eyes never looked away from mine. Elaine has always been a friend but, I personally believe they both need to let go. Jeez, I cant be with Ban if he doesnt...

I gripped my metal cup with ferocity. I felt angry. I hated the way he talked to her, like that's me, or the way he laughed with her or at her. It pained and aggrivated me. But, he's happy, which is all that matters...maybe I need to step out the picture?

I unclipped my necklace that Ban gave me and sat it down on the table as Elizabeth poured the wine. "Princess Ace, isnt that the necklace Ban got for you? From Merlin?" questioned Elizabeth. I felt my eyes water a bit. "Mhmm."

"But you never take it off. Is something the matter?"

"I'm fi-"

A drunk Ban kissed Elaine as she was surprised a bit. Her eye hit me and I stared, embarrassingly upset as my marks became black and the darkness inside me was visible as I looked down and gritted my teeth. Elaine's look went from surprised to enjoying it, despite how I clarified with her that Ban and I are a couple. I swear, it better just be her demonised aura retuning! I grabbed my cup, drank all the ale inside and threw it at them.

"YOU HAVE SOME NERVE!" I screamed, standing up and pressing my hands against the table. They looked at me with utter shock.

"Yo, what's wrong with you?" Ban asked, still heavily drunk. It was clear Elaine was sober. Everyones eyes were on me.

"What's wrong with-" I took in a deep breath, "I know you didnt ask me what's wrong. I've been comfortable before you kissed Elaine. You know what, no. I've been utterly disappointed and aggrivated the entire time that she was here." I pointed at Elaine and she merely smirked.

"Well Ace-"

Black flames surrounded my body as I stared at her, shutting her up.

"Dont 'well Ace' me. Ban you literally sat there and kissed her. You've been showing her all this affection, not even worried about me! I've been so tormented and aggrivated and you worried about a corpse!" Everyone stared in awe. "And you! You, short wingless cocky and ignorant child is enjoying this arent you? I've told you before that Ban is mine. We are friends Elaine, friends dont do this to each other."