Chapter 7

*Late that Night*

"I see your awake, Princess," Gloxinia says, wrapped up in Basquias.

I sit up wrapped in tree branches.

"So you've came for my commandment, have you?"

I stare at him. "Yeah so," I reply, dangling my head.

"You might as well take it from me with force because I won't just give it to you," Gloxinia smirks.

I grin and move around in the chains. "How about you let me out so I can," I smirk.

Gloxinia's Basquias releases him and his beautiful wings appear. "See thats the thing. I have zero physical strength and you have over 50,000 I pressume. Plus, its more fun teasing you like that."

I bare my teeth. "I understand you Reapers have a bloodlust for fighting right?When it gets closer to your birthday?"

My eyes widen. Of course the first fairy king would know of that. I shift in my seat. I look around. I honestly have not been paying attention to him.

I create two clones. One primarily fire and the other primarily ice.

"Disaster," Gloxinia says, using his Spirit Spear to cut them down easily. Basquias is at my neck. "Come on now, princess, Im sure you can do better than that," Gloxinia teases.

Suddenly, Cassidy flies in surrounded in blue flames. Shooting them at the branches, tying me down, she lands on my shoulder and chirps.

Miss me, Ace?

I smile. "Now you can see what I can do, Gloxinia," I say, cracking my knuckles. Gloxinia still maintains that smirk on his face.

Cassidy creates a fire ball and launches it at him. He dodges so I use my invisible wire to grab him and pull him to me. Then, I kick him.

My little phoinex flies to a much higher branch. "Cassidy, where are we?"

"We're in a labyrinth underneath the Fairy Tree," she replies.

Gloxinia gets up and smiles. "I honestly expected more from the deadly Clan of Grimm. You dont live up to their standards. Weakling Reaper, you're not even worth killing," Gloxinia says taunting me.

That rage I felt during my previous adventure with the sins was building up along with that bloodlust. I'm not trying to let it take over. What's the point, I dont even have Yakima to help me control that rage. I clench my fist. But I can't let him live. He disrespected the Clan of Grimm! MY FAMILY NAME!

My Reaper Marks glow bright blue. "You're so dead," I mumble. Its like my body is shaking from all this rage. I race towards him and he smiles, summoning Basquias. "Spectrum," I whispered, teleporting behind him and kicking him. Before he hits the dirt wall, I make three clones. The first one grabs him then punches him back to the second one.

First clone disappears. The second clone, grabs him and constantly, punches Gloxinia. Basquias comes and stabs the second so she disappears. The third throws Gloxinia against the ceiling and Basquias claims another clone.

Then, Basquias races towards me. I grab it then run it through one of Gloxinia's hearts as he falls back down due to gravity.

I look at him. "Six hearts left," I say, twisting it. Gloxinia smirks. "Golem," he replies. Two golems emerge from the nearby plants here. My eyes widen.

One of Ban and one of Meliodas.

I begin to back up. "They're not real, Ace," I mutter, "so snap out of it."

Gloxinia takes out Basquias. "I can hear your heart. You want me to make it stop dont you?" I start to laugh. "Here's the thing, Gloxy," I smirk, tilting my head, "of all things, I dont have a heart." Suddenly, the Meliodas golem throws me outside the underground labyrinth. Now I'm underneath the night sky.

I get up and sigh. "I didn't want to have to use this but oh well," I say. I race towards the Ban and  Meliodas golems.

"SIX FEET UNDER!"

I press a foot to each of their faces and like Galand did, they stopped moving, disappearing into dust. I look up at Gloxinia and my eyes are glowing bright blue as well.

"You're turn," I say. Gloxinia smiles and flies up into the sky. Without wings, I jump up high in the sky and start to hover.

"Spirit Lance Basquias Second Form: Guardian," Gloxinia says calmly. Basquias emerges into a gigantic wasp. My eyes widen. I HATE bugs. Stinging ones at best.

It zoomed past me

It zoomed past me. Its speed is incredible. It cant be faster than me?! No, just a little below my speed. I keep my eyes on it, constantly dodging the armored wasp. Then, it stings my arm.

"Now your arm is paralyzed," Gloxinia says, smiling, "lets see what more of you can get paralyzed and die."

I hold my arm and it turns grey like stone. I can't move it at all. I summon my scythe. Well, I'll have to fight that thing with one arm. I grip my scythe and place it by the handle in my mouth.

"Lets go you evil fairy." I say before I place it in my mouth. Gloxinia smiles but his smile fades as I make a shield in my working hand.

The wasp races towards me and I race towards it. Gripping the scythe harder than ever, I pierce through the armored wasp and its body shrivels in mid air then falls to the ground. Basquias returns to its first state. I teleport behind Gloxinia. "Trying to keep me away from you Gloxy? Not going to work," I say, stabbing two of his hearts. Four more left. Basquias comes towards me and I knock it away and teleport a in front of him.

I reattach that dagger to my scythe and my fist pounds against his chest. He's sent flying in the air. I suck in air and create fire daggers, targeting each of his hearts.

I blow.

The flaming white fire daggers pierce all of his hearts except one. Gloxinia crashes against the Earth.

I teleport to him and grab his throat. Using my goddess powers, I extract the Commandment from him. "I cant believe Im letting you live," I say, gripping his throat.

"Mercy? You're weaker than I thought," he coughs.

"You had a heart like mine before Gloxinia where you believed in the humans and in mercy. As a small child, I looked up to that but now," I reply, "I doubt I'll ever again."

"You have one heart left, use it wisely so I won't have to kill you," I add, placing the Commandment of Repose in a bottle. The green liquid swirls around in it.

My eyes return back to their golden color and my wings appear. "Time to head back to our cabin," I say.

*Two hours later*

I arrive and open the cabin door. I begin to cough up blood. I collapse onto the floor.

"Whats wrong with me?"